“AMAZING!!!!”
Review of The Beauty Lounge - MOVED

The Beauty Lounge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A beautiful oasis set within the heart of Peyia village, Cyprus. Silvia and Emma are both qualified therapists who are passionate about their work and it shows. Emma offers therapeutic massage, Reflexology, facials and Energy Therapy. Silvia offers Shiatsu, Reiki, Moxa Heat Therapy, Qi Gong and Makko Ho lessons. We have a stunning courtyard area and two beautiful treatment rooms. Friends can visit together and while away the time receiving excellent therapies and relaxing in total peace and quiet.
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Sorry for the late review, however better late than never.
Me and my partner booked in to see Emma last June whilst on our summer holiday. It was just a fab ending to an amazing holiday. Emma is great at what she does and made us very comfortable and at home from the minute we arrived. It was great value for money. If we ever revisit Paphos again we will with out a dout book to see her again.
Thank you so much Emma.

Karl & Rochelle

1  Thank Rochelle M

Reviewed November 30, 2013

4months of aching pain, had a torn rotor cuff muscle, was recommended to the massage therapist
Emma at the beauty lounge paphos,1st massage treatment felt some relief wasnt sure if it was
wishful thinking on my part,had a second session and amazed at the pain relief and movement after only 2 sessions am going for further treatment, but felt compelled to use my new movement in my shoulder to share my experience.

1  Thank kenneth m
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Thanks Emma for an amazing day in September. Me and 7 friends (including my nephew!) had a wonderful day. We loved our treatments, had a great lunch and enjoyed a really chilled out day. I'm looking forward to organising another one (or two!) next year.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I visit Emma at least 3 or 4 times a year for different treatments when I am in Cyprus.
It's always good to see Emma, her warm and friendly manner is a bonus to some great treatments.
Well done Emma see you in 2014.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Many thanks Emma I am very pleased with the result and well done for keeping me still for so long!!!!