“Fabulous Spa Day”
Review of The Beauty Lounge - MOVED

The Beauty Lounge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A beautiful oasis set within the heart of Peyia village, Cyprus. Silvia and Emma are both qualified therapists who are passionate about their work and it shows. Emma offers therapeutic massage, Reflexology, facials and Energy Therapy. Silvia offers Shiatsu, Reiki, Moxa Heat Therapy, Qi Gong and Makko Ho lessons. We have a stunning courtyard area and two beautiful treatment rooms. Friends can visit together and while away the time receiving excellent therapies and relaxing in total peace and quiet.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Thanks Emma for an amazing day in September. Me and 7 friends (including my nephew!) had a wonderful day. We loved our treatments, had a great lunch and enjoyed a really chilled out day. I'm looking forward to organising another one (or two!) next year.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I visit Emma at least 3 or 4 times a year for different treatments when I am in Cyprus.
It's always good to see Emma, her warm and friendly manner is a bonus to some great treatments.
Well done Emma see you in 2014.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Many thanks Emma I am very pleased with the result and well done for keeping me still for so long!!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Me and my two friends visited Emma separately, they had massages which they loved and Emma did shellac nails which were exactly how I wanted them and they were done beautifully!! Emma's lovely, friendly and professional and anyone who I know who has used The Beauty Lounge for treatment has always been very pleased with what they had done! Couldn't recommend this any more! :) x

1  Thank Megan W
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Visited Emma for a facial and massage and was not disappointed! She discussed skin care prior to facial and even gave some advice. The massage was one of the best ive ever had and it felt like she knew where every wee muscle was. Definatley worth a visit!