“Amazing Massage!”
Review of The Beauty Lounge - MOVED

The Beauty Lounge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A beautiful oasis set within the heart of Peyia village, Cyprus. Silvia and Emma are both qualified therapists who are passionate about their work and it shows. Emma offers therapeutic massage, Reflexology, facials and Energy Therapy. Silvia offers Shiatsu, Reiki, Moxa Heat Therapy, Qi Gong and Makko Ho lessons. We have a stunning courtyard area and two beautiful treatment rooms. Friends can visit together and while away the time receiving excellent therapies and relaxing in total peace and quiet.
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Visited Emma for a facial and massage and was not disappointed! She discussed skin care prior to facial and even gave some advice. The massage was one of the best ive ever had and it felt like she knew where every wee muscle was. Definatley worth a visit!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Emma is professional, caring and obviously loves her job which translates into an excellent spa experience.. She was happy to amend her package to suit what I was after and even picked me up. Don't pay for overpriced hotel spas use Emma at the Beauty Lounge.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Me and my Sister had a truly wonderful time relaxing with Emma! - Emma is fabulous we were completely de-stressed, we both had the Mini Gallino Facial and the Back & Neck Massage which was AMAZING!! highly recommended I'm Emma's new number 1 customer!! :-) x

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Visited The Beauty Lounge last month whilst staying in Peyia...never fails to be enjoyable. Had a very pampered time in relaxing and calming surroundings. Thank you Emma!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

On reading the reviews about Emma on Trip Advisor I just felt it would be an ideal start to our holiday in Cyprus. We were'nt disappointed either!!!! My husband was a little nervous, never really having had any treatments before and Emma had no problem changing his choice of massage at the very last minute - literally!!!! It was a truely wonderful experience for both of us and booking from the UK was sooooooo easy. Emma is lovely and makes you feel at home straight away. I enjoyed my massage so much that I booked a second for the afternoon of our departure! I would love to go back to Cyprus and if we do then my first port of call will be Emma. Thanks Emma for lovely relaxing massages. Jan and Rob