“Beauty haven”
Review of The Beauty Lounge - MOVED

The Beauty Lounge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A beautiful oasis set within the heart of Peyia village, Cyprus. Silvia and Emma are both qualified therapists who are passionate about their work and it shows. Emma offers therapeutic massage, Reflexology, facials and Energy Therapy. Silvia offers Shiatsu, Reiki, Moxa Heat Therapy, Qi Gong and Makko Ho lessons. We have a stunning courtyard area and two beautiful treatment rooms. Friends can visit together and while away the time receiving excellent therapies and relaxing in total peace and quiet.
Caterham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beauty haven”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Visited The Beauty Lounge last month whilst staying in Peyia...never fails to be enjoyable. Had a very pampered time in relaxing and calming surroundings. Thank you Emma!

Visited September 2012

Exeter, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thank you Emma”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

On reading the reviews about Emma on Trip Advisor I just felt it would be an ideal start to our holiday in Cyprus. We were'nt disappointed either!!!! My husband was a little nervous, never really having had any treatments before and Emma had no problem changing his choice of massage at the very last minute - literally!!!! It was a truely wonderful experience for both of us and booking from the UK was sooooooo easy. Emma is lovely and makes you feel at home straight away. I enjoyed my massage so much that I booked a second for the afternoon of our departure! I would love to go back to Cyprus and if we do then my first port of call will be Emma. Thanks Emma for lovely relaxing massages. Jan and Rob

Visited September 2012
Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Anniversary massage and de-stress”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

had a fantastic relaxing time my sister and i were treated by my son to have a massage and facial Hi Emma,

Just writing this to thank you for the lovely morning we spent with you in July.
Both of us were so relaxed! So much so we fell asleep during the experience, nothing was too much trouble for us- we were offered refreshments constantly and felt so relaxed. First class treatment would recommend to anyone. The anniversary ceremony went well so much the bettr for your lovely treatments.

Many thanks, and hopefully see you again soon. Maggie and Denise

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Nickscottgrosvenor
Gosport
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Birthday Treat”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My daughter and I visited Emma on 6 June as part of a birthday treat for my daughter. We had several treatments each. We both had neck and back massage which was truly wonderful. I had French manicure and brow tint which were both great treatments. My daughter had facial her skin was in such good condition afterwards plus she had nails done as well. Had lovely time with Emma will be returning when next in Paphos. She collected and returned us as well which is additional service at very little cost.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank feefeeltvx
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Indian Dream Experience”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I booked Emma after the tripadvisor recommendations I had reviewed. I booked the full massage including Indian head and foot massage. It was excellent, Emma was extremely skilled and I enjoyed the experience immensley. Next time I'll book it at the start of my holiday to kick start my relaxation!

Visited June 2012