“Return Visit to Emma at the Beauty Lounge, Cyprus”
Review of The Beauty Lounge - MOVED

The Beauty Lounge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A beautiful oasis set within the heart of Peyia village, Cyprus. Silvia and Emma are both qualified therapists who are passionate about their work and it shows. Emma offers therapeutic massage, Reflexology, facials and Energy Therapy. Silvia offers Shiatsu, Reiki, Moxa Heat Therapy, Qi Gong and Makko Ho lessons. We have a stunning courtyard area and two beautiful treatment rooms. Friends can visit together and while away the time receiving excellent therapies and relaxing in total peace and quiet.
Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband and I have just got back from Cyprus and before we went it was a must to book a treatment with Emma.

I had the Indian Head Massage treatment again and was not disapointed. I booked an Indian Head Massage for my husband as well, I had talked about this treament so much since our last trip to Cyprus he just had to have this treatment, he was also impressed and we both felt totally relaxed when we left Emma.

If you are visiting Paphos and like to have a massage or any other treatments book with Emma, she is fantastic. We didn't bother booking a treatment with the hotel this time just booked with Emma and were not disappointed. Can't wait to return to Cyprus and I will be booking my treatment before I go again.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Emma is very professional and is wonderful at massage. She is intuitive and has an excellent touch. If you are looking for a high quality massage, look no further. I have a professional international qualification in massage and am an aromatherapist and I tend to very critical of others in the same field.

1  Thank marys9876
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Me and my friend visted the beauty lounge, it was a very short drive from the peyia village. Emma was lovely, she was warm and welcoming, we both had the indian head massage, it was lovely, so relaxing, would definetly recommend a visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

My friend Terri and I visited Emma at her Salon in Peyia last week and thoroughly enjoyed our relaxing time with her. We each had an Indian Dreams massage and Luxury Facial. They were SUPER. Whilst Terri was having her two hours with Emma I sat on the verandah overlooking the sea, reading my book in the tranquility of her home. When it was my turn for pampering I found Emma to be very professional in both her techniques and her treatment room. I have had many massages and treatments around the world, and found her to have an excellent touch and friendly, engaging personality. If you are in western Cyprus I would recommend that you make sure you visit Emma at the Beauty Lounge in Peyia.

Rosalyn Long
Dorset
UK

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Arranged with Emma via e mail before got to Cyprus suprise indian head and full back massage, what can I say Emma picked us up from the hotel sorted my ten year old son out with a game, comic and drink me with a paper and drink on the veranda looking over Coral Bay while my wife went in for her treatment, came out looking like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards but totaly relaxed, asked wife opinion as she has had a few treatments in the past via health farms and spas etc, she said it was fantastic felt totally relaxed well worth the money and an excellent suprise next time in Cyprus she would love to go again, agree with everyone in that Emma is very professional and so friendly Thanks Emma for making the wifes day just maybe I might have ago myself next time

1  Thank Talljc63