“Well worth a visit”
Review of The Beauty Lounge - MOVED

The Beauty Lounge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A beautiful oasis set within the heart of Peyia village, Cyprus. Silvia and Emma are both qualified therapists who are passionate about their work and it shows. Emma offers therapeutic massage, Reflexology, facials and Energy Therapy. Silvia offers Shiatsu, Reiki, Moxa Heat Therapy, Qi Gong and Makko Ho lessons. We have a stunning courtyard area and two beautiful treatment rooms. Friends can visit together and while away the time receiving excellent therapies and relaxing in total peace and quiet.
Reviewed April 14, 2011

My daughter treated me to a mini package at the beauty longe while i was on holiday last week i thought it was excellent value very relaxing and emma is very friendly when leaving she made me feel more of a friend than a client

2  Thank SolihullMarie
There are newer reviews for The Beauty Lounge

Reviewed March 26, 2011

My friend treated me to a pedicure with Emma. It was relaxing and included a foot and leg massage. Then, while waiting for my friend while she had her massage I sat on the patio with a wonderful view of the sea and the mountains. Lovely morning and well recommended.

1  Thank MrsToniLouise
Reviewed March 10, 2011

Myself and my mum visited the beauty lounge, we had the best eyebrow shape ever (Emma is a perfectionist) and the most amazing indian head massage, you certainly converted my mum to massage now Emma. As one of the previous reviewers stated Emma is such a lovely person, so easy to chat to, that you fell like you've been friends for years. Thanks so much Emma and we hope Ryan is feeling better, see you next visit.

Reviewed November 21, 2010

Well what can I say, this was no ordinary Indian head massage as Emma includes a full back & neck which was so relaxing, the treatment was so good I went back to her the day before we flew home & took my husband this time who had a back massage which sorted his bad shoulder out (he'd been unable to lift his arm above shoulder level & had a lot of pain when he laid on that side) the massage relaxed him so much he fell asleep LOL (sorry about that Emma, I can't take him anywhere!) I had another Indian head which cleared a very bad headache I had not been able to shift for a few days (thank you Emma, I don't know how I would have managed otherwise as I'd just about used all my pain killers up, which I couldn't buy in Cyprus!) She is very much in tune with your body & finds all the areas that need extra attention. We will definitely be returning to see Emma if we're ever in that area again, I just wish she lived near to us, then I would be able to go on a regular basis.

I would recommend her to anyone staying in the Paphos area (she'll collect you from your accommodation for a small charge (less than the taxi charges) I emailed her & arranged this before we arrived, shes lovely & very friendly, I felt as though I'd known her for years & found her very easy to talk to.

So if you're considering a pampering session while on holiday, book in with Emma you wont be disappointed, well worth every penny, very reasonable prices for what you get, money well spent (better than any excursion).

2  Thank ProudGrandparentsx3
Reviewed October 10, 2010

I have been to Emma for a couple of years for both Whole Body Massages and Indian Head Massages - I can honestly say she is the best person I have ever had for these treatments - and I have had them all over the world. She is so in tune this one's body needs and always finds the 'tension' areas!
I recently had a Pedicure with her for the first time [my previous lady stopped doing them] - wow, another gentle, relaxing treatment - including leg massage - and the best French Manicure I have had - still looks good after 2 weeks. I also had my eyelashes and eyebrows dyed. Still look good. This girl is a marvel -I think I will move in with her!!! I wish I could be pampered like this every week!

1  Thank rfmgardner