“Looking for Real Coru. You Have Found It Here”
Review of Paxinos

Paxinos
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Benitses
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is a family business since 1974. You will taste fresh and tasty food in a very friendly and family atmosphere. Our menu contains fresh fish, meat, pastas and traditional Greek and Corfiot meals. Menu is available in English, Italian, German, Holland, French and Russian language.....
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We tried this restaurant after seeing it on Tripadvisor. We were greeted at the door by a waiter and then by one of the owners.

The next good indication was locals eating here. I did my usual trick, the one that my wife continually chastises me about, where I walk around the tables checking what others are eating. I should say I do this discreetly as my wife says I can’t take samples as that would be toooooo much!!!!

We had a good meal which was completed with a free cheese cake desert which was just fabulous. The meal was so good that my wife decided she would like to go back a few nights later for her birthday. Again we had a great meal.

I should however say that this is a rustic restaurant . My wife ordered octopus for a starter for her birthday meal. She received a large lump of octopus, beautifully grilled to perfection but a little disconcerting. A quick slicing and rearranging of the plate produced a fantastic octopus starter.

Main courses were again rustic but beautifully cooked .

We will be back in September and will be visiting this restaurant without doubt

2  Thank PatrickAd
There are newer reviews for Paxinos

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The food was good, well presented and nicely cooked. The waiter was rather stony faced and the atmosphere matched. However, it was April, perhaps things change as things get busier

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The food here is quite pricey but they serve generous quantities and the food is really nice and has a homely feel/taste to it! The seafood served here is fresh and cooked in a Greek way - so authentic. they gave us free dessert too which was nice!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We like everything. Fresh seafood. And really good and friendly atmosphere. We suggest this restaurant to everybody.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We got to the island around 2030 on a Friday night, not thinking that we could find a place still serving food we decided to walk into town. They were extremely welcoming! Great food, great prices! I will be going back!

2  Thank Bango14