All reviews small hotel minute walk homemade jams private balconies hotel deserves lovely fresh breakfast friendly hotel this family run hotel very pleasant stay comfy sunbeds harbour area pool area is lovely perfect location just returned from a night stay hot shower stayed one night my wife and i have just
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for 4 nights in room 1 traveling solo. Staff most attentive and room more than adequate.with balcony overlooking village and harbour Close to village centre and parking. I can only endorse the recent very good reviews of this small hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019

We booked through the UK Greek specialist ' Sunvil ' via my local travel agency.
A very warm welcome on arrival, we had a room on the 1st floor with views to the harbour, watching the coming and going of the many boats from the balcony.
The bedroom was really beautifully re furbished, excellent colour - décor !! far removed from the ' standard greek white ' !!! much thought had gone into this.
Very very large comfortable bed, and excellent linens, fantastic hot shower pressure, in the modern updated bathroom.
Note the fly screen on the balcony- lets you have fresh air at night without the ' hazards ' !!!
Huge choice at breakfast, top quality ingredients... beautifully set out, we dined by the pool each morning
Swimming Pool a delight CLEAN and I do mean totally clean, ( does help that there are no trees nearby ) very comfy sunbeds, with large sunshades above which cover them.
The owners Dimitris and his family are really friendly, professional and kind in every way. Just long to go back....
One of the best hotels in Greece I have stayed in ..

Room tip: 1st floor rooms have the harbour views
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

For a 3 star hotel, we were very happy with the service we received! The hotel is run by a couple (the man is very friendly and helpful, he even negotiated our rental car fee for us because they turned up so late). The rooms are modest and clean and the location is great, just a couple of mins walk into the town. Would stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

We had a pleasant stay. Situated in good position, just two minutes walk to the harbour shops and restaurants.
The Staff is gently and friendly, the room was nice with the harbour view but the bathroom was a little too small, the breakfast various.
I would recommend it!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I have just completed a 2 week trip of Kefalonia, Ithaca and Lefkada. We stayed in 6 different hotels over the 14 nights finishing off with 3 nights in this little gem, which was the standout of the trip. The staff could not have been more hospitable and went out of their way to make the stay really memorable. The hotel is in a perfect location, a few minutes away from the harbour and there is plenty of public parking around the hotel. Breakfast is fantastic with home made jams and preserves. A special mention to Giota for her sunny personality and helpfulness. Would definitely stay here again in future.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kjm332