“Try this one, not the cheapest but you will enjoy!”

Cafe - Restaurant Tselenti's
Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in Fiscardo
Cuisines: European, Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Decided to try this very well known restaurant following local recommendation. It did not disappoint. Fiscardo is undoubtedly an expensive resort by Greek standards and you will pay double what you would at a more rural taverna. But I would add that the meal we had was excellent, staff are very accommodating - charming in fact. Definitely a 'treat' type of restaurant. One starter, two main courses, litre of local wine and coffee was over 60 euro.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Set in a pleasant square just behind the harbour, Tselenti has an extensive menu of traditional Greek dishes, and proved to be a good choice for sampling meze while people watching.The meatballs here were so good we had to order another portion!

1  Thank gapdreamer
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We ate twice at Tselenti's during our recent week in Fiscardo, and we were not disappointed on either visit.
Perhaps with not having the advantage of a seafront location the staff have to work that little bit harder - and it shows. The food could not be faulted, and the service was excellent, very attentive and friendly.
On our 1st visit my partner had the giant prawns, and was I jealous! They were huge and plentiful and absolutely delicious. I had a chicken fillet dish that night which was ok but then that's Greek food - you need to stick to what the locals cook best. Tselenti's was the only restaurant we found that offered local wine by the carafe, and half a litre was just 6 Euros.
We had to return for a 2nd visit and my partner again had the prawns, while I had the seafood tagliatelli. The meal I was presented with was huge, and contained plenty of mussels (large and small), scallops, large prawns, and a lot of clams. I could not finish it and it was one of the best seafood meals I've had in a long time.
On our 2nd visit, Fiscardo was suffering from the aftermath of a huge thunderstorm (the first rain in 4 months) and we ate outside altho' we were offered a table inside the restuarant.
We felt that this was the best place we ate at all week for quality of food and the price was very reasonable, our 2nd meal there was just 53 Euros (about £44).
We intend returning to Fiscardo next June (2013) and we will definitely return to eat at Tselenti's.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Fiscardo has more restaurants than you can shake a stick at, all superficially very attractive, right on the water's edge. Tselenti's doesn't at first catch the eye as it is in a small square slightly set back from the water but of the 4 or 5 we tried this one was outstanding. Friendly, timely, service, very good food and good value. We also used it indoors during a spell of bad weather - good atmosphere and a stunning jazz collection. If I go back to eat in Fiskardo I wouldn't bother with the others - I'd eat here

Reviewed August 18, 2012

this is our 2nd year in Fiscardo and always visit this restaurant, great food, great service and you are made to feel very welcome unlike the restaurant next door. we ate here 3 times and tried different dishes they were all beautifully cooked. We were a table of 7 and not one complaint. The owner Eleni what a lady cant wait to return next year.