“Good food. Good service. Great location.”
Review of Captain's Cabin

Captain's Cabin
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Fiscardo
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2018

We ate here twice during our stay, first on an evening and then for a late lunch. On each occasion the food was good, with regard to both its quality and its presentation and the young staff were very friendly and most efficient. My wife and I are returning to Fiscardo next summer and will definitely be eating here again.

1  Thank JAHSouthYorkshire

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

The last day of our holidays in Fiskardo me and my friends visited Captain's Cabin restaurant and we felt so bad that we haven't been there earlier!First for it's amazing view,second for the amazing stuff that even though the restaurant was full,the service was really fast and with a smile on their face that made you feel so welcome!Last but not least the food was so tasteful.I had the risotto with crab meat and chorizo and I defenatly recommend to anyone who will go there to try it!All my friends also were really pleased by their choices!Hopefully we're going to visit Fiskardo again next year and this time we know where we gonna really enjoy a good meal!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Last week we visited captain's cabin and we really enjoyed it. The risotto with crab meat and chorizo was amazing and also the lamp chops with favas beans that my husband got was delicious. As for the service they were at ease helpful and professional. Really enjoyed the whole evening. Recommended.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Once again at captain's cabin and everything was great!! The service was very polite (just enough not in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable) , the food was absolutely fantastic (our compliments to the chef) and the overall experience was really good! I strongly recommend this restaurant!!! Thank you for everything !!

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Three things that made my night. Food the best duck i've ever had. Waiters : they know how to be pro...best recommendation from the wine list. Atmosphere : relaxed with no pressure from the waiters . RECOMMENDED. Try it you wont be disapionted.