“Brilliant!”

Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Fiscardo
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The last day of our holidays in Fiskardo me and my friends visited Captain's Cabin restaurant and we felt so bad that we haven't been there earlier!First for it's amazing view,second for the amazing stuff that even though the restaurant was full,the service was really fast and with a smile on their face that made you feel so welcome!Last but not least the food was so tasteful.I had the risotto with crab meat and chorizo and I defenatly recommend to anyone who will go there to try it!All my friends also were really pleased by their choices!Hopefully we're going to visit Fiskardo again next year and this time we know where we gonna really enjoy a good meal!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Last week we visited captain's cabin and we really enjoyed it. The risotto with crab meat and chorizo was amazing and also the lamp chops with favas beans that my husband got was delicious. As for the service they were at ease helpful and professional. Really enjoyed the whole evening. Recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Once again at captain's cabin and everything was great!! The service was very polite (just enough not in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable) , the food was absolutely fantastic (our compliments to the chef) and the overall experience was really good! I strongly recommend this restaurant!!! Thank you for everything !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Three things that made my night. Food the best duck i've ever had. Waiters : they know how to be pro...best recommendation from the wine list. Atmosphere : relaxed with no pressure from the waiters . RECOMMENDED. Try it you wont be disapionted.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was really disappointed with my meal here. I had the seabass carpaccio and I they tried to be too fancy with it. It is such a simple dish but I felt the numerous "gels" overpowered the dish. Main course of seafood linguine was much better but the sauce was like cream of tomato soup and the tried to put cheese on top...Perhaps I made the wrong menu choices.
Service was good though!