“A superb location and secure.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
topper239...
Perth, United Kingdom
“A superb location and secure.”
Reviewed March 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2016

You drive along a dusty road and expect the worse but no, you arrive to the Villa of bliss.This is a superb Villa in a really great location minutes away from all the local facilities. As the pictures show total privacy and really secure. Everything you require for your holiday. The owners Paulo and Natalia are the best hosts you would ever require, nothing fazes them. I have lodged several times with 20 people plus and we enjoyed good priced beer wonderful BBQ,s, great breakfasts etc
A pool and Sauna what more could you want. The bedrooms and kitchen facilities are excellent. Transport and advice are in abundance from the owners, nothing is to difficult. You can really let your hair down as a family or a group in this charming and secure location. Book now slots are at a premium.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ShaunSmit...
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Outstanding villa and hosts”
Reviewed February 27, 2017 for a stay in September 2015

We have stayed at Villa Ania twice now, Sept 15 and Sept 16, and are booked in again for Sept 17 (and provisionally booked for Sept 18!!!).

We are a group of 20 golfers and the villa is absolutely perfect for our needs. We have everything we need with regards to amenities for a large group - swimming pool, Jacuzzi, pool table, football/tennis court, table tennis, Satellite TV, music systems and of course draft San Miguel on tap.

With the size of the group it can be difficult to find somewhere to stay that doesn't mean people tripping over each other all the time but there is so much space here that it is never a problem. The bedrooms are a good size and plenty of bathrooms so there's never a big queue for showers, etc. There is plenty of "social" space to sit around and chill out.

We always make use of Paulo's cooking expertise and have a fantastic breakfast every day and usually at least 3 BBQs during the week. The value for money is amazing and there is always so much food that we use the left overs to make sandwiches, etc. to take to the golf courses.

The villa is situated outside of the main town so there is never any issue with us being too noisy and when it comes to getting in to town for evenings or supermarket runs then Paulo and Natalie are on hand to ferry people into town in their mini buses which is also extremely good value.

During both of our previous trips we've had multiple buses every day, at least 6 breakfasts, 3 BBQs and made a severe dent in the San Miguel barrel supply and it's totalled about €100 per person at the end of the week - as I said fantastic value for money.

I cannot recommend Villa Ania highly enough and even though we go there as a gang of golfers it would be a fantastic venue for large families or groups of families to stay as it is secure and secluded with plenty to keep the kids occupied all day without even needing to hire cars, etc. as Paulo offers an airport collection service as well.

Go ahead and book the place, you will not be disappointed - just don't try to book "our" week :)

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Andrea H
“Fabulous villa, fabulous owner!”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2016

I visited the villa for my hen weekend back in April 2014 and what a weekend it was thanks to Bete and the amazing villa Ania!

Bete was there to pick us up from the airport - there was 24 of us in total which I thought would have been too many for her to take but it was no problem at all. In fact nothing was a problem for her! She was so accommodating the whole weekend, from taking us the supermarket when we first got there to get our shopping in (and taking us again over the course of the weekend when we needed supplies) to dropping us off at the bars in the night. We called her one bell Bete - she lives next door to the villa so we only had to ring her phone once if we needed something and she would be there in seconds!!

The villa itself is great. It was so spacious inside and out, absolutely perfect for a hen / stag weekend but would also be great for families. Outside there is a keg which Bete replaced for us all weekend as and when needed. She also did a barbecue for us one day which was really delicious and there was so much food!!

You obviously pay for all the added services and we honestly thought it was going to work out really expensive at the end due to the great service we had received but it really wasn't. From memory I think it came to about 70 euros each which for what we got was an absolutely bargain!

I honestly haven't got anything negative to say about the villa. I really hope I get the chance to visit it again in the future!

Cazkip
“My hen do!!!”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2016

My wonderful sister planned the best hen do ever for me here at villa Ania!! The owners are incredible nothing was too much to ask for and they made us feel right at home. The villa itself has everything you'd need! Sangria or San Miguel on tap was an added bonus! We had a BBQ and breakfast made for us which was delicious! And we were driven to where ever we wanted! The amenities are brilliant!! I would absolutely love to revisit!! It was an incredible weekend!

Nikjane15
Coventry
“Amazing !!!! ”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2016

I booked Villa Ania for my sisters hen do , and couldn't of asked for a better experience.
Elisabete dealt with the booking and for the months leading up communication was friendly and quickly answered which was very reassuring when organising a hen do for 25 ladies . When we arrived we were met by Paulo at the airport and they transported us with there mini buses to the villa .
The Villa it's self is amazing and the photos really don't do it justice . The place is decorated in bright colours making it feel fun straight away, the outside area is fantastic with the hot tub , pool and especially the outside bar . The place was just so much fun and was just what I wanted for that real party vibe.
I cannot thank everyone that worked there enough , nothing was too much trouble to ferrying us around in the mini buses (at god knows what time ) making us breakfasts and the most amazing BBQ . We all had the most amazing time . I'm still trying to a reason to book again . For anyone contemplating booking here I can 110% recommend!!!

nathansim...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2016

I stayed in Villa Ania for my brothers stag do in May 2014 and the villa was amazing. Had everything we could wish for and Bete and her friend looked after us so well. They were always on hand to be a taxi, no matter how much of the middle of the night it was. The food Bete put on for us at the BBQ was 10 out of 10! We ordered some barral's of beer before arriving so as soon as we arrived we could enjoy a drink in the sun. It's only a 10 minute drive from the main strip where the best night life is so it's in a lovely location. Everybody that came said this holiday was the best and will never be beaten so I can't recommend this Villa enough.

Elliott G
“10/10 villa”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2016

Our group of 8 was picked up and dropped off back to the airport which was very helpful.

The villa itself is very spacious, big pool, nice gardens and a football court at the back of the garden. The BBQ was fantastic and definitely worth doing atleast once. We were driven everywhere we wanted and was cheaper than getting taxis. The villa has everything needed for big group of friends or a big family for a great time.

Wifi is good, A working TV was good to watch the football on, great speakers for music and nice sofas outside to relax on.

I would recommend this place and will definitely stay here again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing