“It must have been a bad day for the cook”

Idea Restaurant Pizzeria Snack bar
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Nice welcome
Ordered 2pasta dishes both very bland
We were told that they were made in the authentic way
A very disappointing meal
No quibble with them regarding the bill we paid for drinks only

Really can't understand how the dishes were so poor

Beautiful restaurant
Fantastic location

3  Thank ChrisDenbighshire

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Had a takeaway and ate here. Small tasteless portions . Pizza was bland and have tasted better pasta. Would not recommend this restaurant

1  Thank debs45
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have tried the pasta. It was nice, but not anything special. The pizza was not good in eating. I have eaten much more tasty pizza in other places. We have ordered also bruskete, they bring us only two small pieces of them, not worthy for the price you will pay for them. I don't advice you to go here.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Never have I returned to a restaurant on holiday before but here we went here 3 times in less than a week. Sure I felt a bit guilty indulging in my love for Italian cuisine in Greece but the food was so good it warranted our decision fully. Run by very hospitable owners the pasta was immense, pizza delicious and gelato inexplicably good. House rose wine was brilliant and dirt cheap. Even finished with a free shot of the best limoncello I've ever had. The view from the terrace onto the beaches and beyond were lovely. Can't recommend this place enough.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The I D E A Ristorante is located down near the main beach area just past Alipa Port in Paleokastritsa and we visited it once during our week in Paleokastritsa. We were very impressed with the restaurant.
The service was bright and cheerful, the food was great. In fact we can say this was the best Italian meal we have ever eaten anywhere in the world. This is Italian Pasta to die for,
We both had a pasta based meal. My wife had Spaghetti Bolognase and I had Penne with saugase in a cream cheese sauce. Both were excellent. The flavours were intense, and the meal was rich and satisfying. We were delighted – and puzzled. We could not understand why we were the only ones there! All we can say is that we would certainly recommend this place to anyone visiting Paleokastritsa. It is well worth seeking out.