“Lovely beach side location, fabulous food”
Review of Akron

Akron
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013

lovely restaurant. we watched the sun go down and had a cocktail. My husband wanted the mussels starter however that was unavailable which was a shame. However the starters we did choose (mackerel for him & Zuchini carpacio with fried olives for me) were very tasty.

The mains though were really lovely. my chicken was delicious and my husband's pork was very tasty. this is definitely lovely food. It is a nice location too. I do prefer the atmosphere of a traditional taverna however i must say the food was very nice. This restaurant is not cheap but it is very nice and the location is fabulous

1  Thank s_murrelluk

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Nice beach bar with friendly barmen. View over the bay is great and the music is chilled. Nice place for lunch. I laughed when I read Lisa M's review as I had the same experience: the waitress was very efficient, but didn't smile! She did a good job though.

2  Thank Drstu
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Ate here several time, beautiful views of the beach and bay, the meze dish (€9) and the chicken kebab was great and I loved their cocktails (€6-7), but the staff although very efficient didn't seem very happy to be there.

2  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is one of the most outstanding restaurants that I have ever tried. I went there for a romantic dinner with my boyfriend, and I have to say that everything has exceeded our expectations. The setting is phenomenal, overlooking the Agia Triada Beach and the pool. We absolutely loved the service and the food! My boyfriend has tried the fish of the day (sea bass) and I had the roasted chicken with I don't remember what. The aperitif was also yummy, you should really try the watermelon with feta cheese, mint and walnuts. It's a must! Moreover, the waitress surprised us with a snack from the house, ( which I really don't know what it was, all I know is that it was really good) and a cold limoncello that was the icing on the cake. In conclusion I totally recommend this restaurant, even if it's very pricey, it's worth it!

1  Thank adrianamosa91
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We couldn't believe our luck that the little beach bar & restaurant next to our resort was Akron. Cocktails to die for (better & cheaper than any London bar) in a perfect setting makes for the best way to unwind on holiday. Lovely friendly staff, rock up in your swimwear or dress up for a delicious dinner nobody minds. Wicked bar, made our holiday.

1  Thank Scottster79