All reviewsbbq nightyear after yeargreat holidaynext yearsense of humourhis wifelovely familyevery saturdaynothing is too much troublecorfu towngreat funcleaned every other daygreek bbqair congreat hostsrepeat customerssecond home
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had our wedding at Maria studies in September 2012. Katerina and Yannis catered for our Wedding reception, the service and food they provided was excellent are guests all remarked what a wonderful day they had . All our 21 guests stayed at Maria studios and where unanimous in their praise for their accommodation .Yannis and Katerina could not do enough to make our day special or guests feel welcome. On returning to our room we found that had been garnished for our wedding night .The budget for our reception was very reasonable. we would recommend a stay or even a wedding at maria studios.

Room Tip: room rates are low so book an extra night to get a late checkout
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dencrin
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Just back from our second visit to the Maria Studios this year. All of the previous reviews on this site speak for themselves. Yiannis and Katerina really are the perfect hosts - without a doubt they know their business and how to look after their guests. The welcome is friendly and nothing is too much trouble. The appartments are very clean as are all the public areas. The home made food is excellent and varied. The BBQ night on a Saturday is great fun. Situated in the middle of Paleo, the apartments are within easy reach of many different bars / restaurants and the beach is a short walk away. We have been to Paleokastritsa many times over the years but without a shadow of a doubt there is nowhere else we would rather stay - we will be back next year!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Pippin105
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Well, what can I say! After reading everyone else's reviews before I went, I was hoping for a great holiday - but that expectaion was surpassed - I had a wonderful time! Katerina and Yiannis are the perfect hosts - Katerina is sooo lovely, will do anything for you and her food is to die for! Yiannis is one in a million - he had me helpless with laughter so many times during my stay... he ought to have his own TV programme! And the Lamb and chicken he cooked on the BBQ night was the best I've ever had. Apart from that, the apartments are brilliant - spotless and spacious, cleaned regualarly and are in a superb location in the centre of Paleo. The swimming pool is clean and huge and the surrounding poolside area just perfect. Katerina will also help you with anything like car hire, phoning transfers etc... nothing is too much trouble. If you're thinking about a holiday in Paleo, just book the Maria Studio's - you are guaranteed a brilliant time. Thank you so much Yiannis and Katerina - see you next year... I'm planning it already! DILLIGAF! Colin.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Colin S
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Just home after our third visit to Maria Studios and its left us wanting more. What can we say. Fantastic family run business. Everywhere is spotlessly clean and nothing is too much trouble. From your everday breakfast, snacks, evening meals and the weekly BBQ everything is five star except the price. Situated in a good place with some fantastic panoramic views we can't wait to book again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank valhorsley
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the at Maria studio this July it was a "Cracker" situated in a lovely location the rooms were clean and tidy with fabulous home made food thanks to Katlerina I would also recommend you book the BBQ night.There was also plenty of fun and entertainment around the bar with Yannis. we are hoping to visit this year as we enjoined so much very good value Jay & Mazz

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple