“Our favourite restaurant of the holiday.”
Review of Infinity Blue

Infinity Blue
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Kolios
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We were recommended this place by some friends, and ended up eating there three times in the week we were there.
It's such a friendly place: the service, consisting of predominantly brothers (you can tell it's a family run restaurant..) is incredible, and the food always fresh and delicious. A spectacular view, and experience to enjoy a night out for dinner. I can only recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank chris j
There are newer reviews for Infinity Blue

Reviewed July 9, 2014

it has been 8 years since we visited infinity blue, but it will not be another 8 before we return. I think it is probably because we need a cab to visit and sometimes we are a bit lazy.
Anyway I am so glad we went back, the food was excellent and offered some different choices to other places. The people are very nice and gave us good service, at the end of the meal we had a large plate of complimentary fruit which we enjoyed. Lastly the view lovely. Not expensive highly recommended.

3  Thank woody35Kent
Reviewed July 8, 2014

WE have visited Infinity Blue 4 or 5 times over the years and it would have one of the best views on the island if it wasn't for the electricity wires, you have to mentally block them out.

Food is always good, but service on this visit was like something out of a Marx Brothers comedy with our initial drinks forgotten and then the wine for the main course forgotten.

Worth the view.

2  Thank jikoku
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This restaurant year after year does not disappoint. Firstly the view early evening is fabulous and then the food is superb. Normally I choose something special but this year I went for a simple mousakka and without a doubt it was the freshest and tastiest I have ever eaten . Run by brothers I can only say look forward to coming back again. Thanks for a great meal with great service

5  Thank BaronYorkUK
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was our second visit to Skiathos – Kolios.
Last time we came we ate at Infinity Blue a few times because the food was good and the setting lovely. Just before we came away my partner went on non-stop about how he couldn’t wait to eat there and that we would eat there every night!
Well, now the scene is set all I can say is how disappointed I was. The setting was as lovely as ever and the waiters very attentive (must be the super tight trousers and jazzy shirts).
My partner had a traditional lamb dish in a clay pot and he said it was nice although a little over salted.
I had beef in tomato sauce with aubergine puree. Now, one would imagine the puree to be placed to one side of the dish is some fancy swirl but no. It was used as a base over the whole plate with the beef in tomato sauce placed in the middle. It looked like a pavement pizza! The taste was ok, a little over salted again but way too much puree and presentation awful.
The puree and tomato sauce looked like it had curdled.
It was a real shame as we had both looked so forward to eating here and had told everybody about it.
I just hope the chef was having a bad day.

1  Thank malstan