just returned from vila valverde - great room, rather poor service. of course, germans are always happy when they are welcomed by germans, but - sorry - this, still, is portugal. after 10 days in portugal i never felt farther away from portugal than in vila valverde.
cold eggs for breakfast, staff looking away when you greet them, minibar "empty", no showers at the outdoor pool, no towels.
again, room was almost perfect. we had number 15 and if you and your partner don't have a problem with a bathroom (and toilet) glass door, just go for it. stay away from the shower, don't know who has planned it, but must have been a person who does not like to take a shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very nice design, with special emphasis on aesthetics, functionality and comfort turn Vila Valverde in an exclusive place for individualists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vila Valverde - Design & Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Valverde - Design & Country Hotel Valverde
- Vila Valverde - Design And Country