“Great Food, Fab Delivery Service, Fairly Priced!”

Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 55 Restaurants in Luz
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
England
“Great Food, Fab Delivery Service, Fairly Priced!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

After a long day out at the waterpark, we decided to get a Chinese take away to our room, they delivered to us without any problems, the food was gorgeous, hot and a fair price. The spring rolls are delicious, the barbecue chicken I have never eaten before, but it was scrumptious and I will see if there is anywhere that tops it here in England whenever I am next making an order!
If you like spicy, then definitely go with the Singapore noodles, the chicken chow mein was delicious and the potion of chips small, but enough with all the other stuff we had.
We rang our order in, they said it would be 20 minutes, I waited in reception for them to arrive after 20 minutes and they were right on time!

If you're tiered and don't fancy going out, order a take away from here, I would be surprised if you are disappointed.

• Visited June 2013

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“bets chinese food in the algarve”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

we visited this resterauant twice once for a take away and once to eat in, the food is absolutely superb, try the chinese ribs. not particuarly cheap but you will not be disapointed. nice staff.

• Visited June 2013
IJsselstein, The Netherlands
“Decent food but that's about it”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

It's a typical Chinese restaurant but I'm used to a higher standard of Chinese food, probably spoiled :-)

Visited March 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Friendly and Good Food”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

While it was quiet on our visit here in March the welcome and the food made up for it. I would intend to go back sometime when it is busier to see how they deal with a crowd but overall reasonably good

Visited March 2013
Luz, Portugal
“Best Chinese food for miles around”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Wonderful food, fabulous decor and the price is right! Living here in Portugal it's a nice change not to always eat the local foods and the Royal Garden offers exactly that. I have tried many of their dishes and not had one yet to be disappointed in. The duck Hong kong style is a delight, as is their beef szechwan style, like the reviewer before me I agree the Singapore RICE noodles are a must, I much prefer them to any rice dish. They do another singapore noodle dish but the rice noodles are superior I feel.The appetiser menu is comprehensive and something for everyones palate including 5 or 6 soups which at €1.50 per bowl are a steal. Great food and service make this a truly fun evening out.

• Visited February 2013