“Repeat performance”

Ranked #29 of 57 Restaurants in Luz
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I wrote a review of this restaurant last year and am really glad to say things have not changed. The restaurant was packed every evening and the food is still really good. Best seats are outside on the veranda and it is really worth booking a table to get a good one. Well done Paraiso!

2  Thank gilly581
There are newer reviews for Paraiso Restaurante

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We had several meals here during our week in Luz and every one was delicious.
Gets very busy so you may have to wait but worth it.

2  Thank Simolady
Reviewed July 6, 2014

A lovely spot on the beach - worth loitering until an outdoor table becomes available, especially if with young kids - you can keep an eye on them as they play on the swings.

Service was fast and efficient and food was fresh and tasty - fresh sea bream and the turkey steak in mushroom sauce were the highlights.

1  Thank Clarkies77
Reviewed July 5, 2014

2nd nite food was smashing I had a house kebab wow prawns n pork!staff were grt too.my hubby had sword fish it was massive!he loved it!

2  Thank Cl S
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Lovely view, staff could try and smile a bit. Alcoholic drinks a bit too strong. Food prepared well and tasted lovely too. Not very child friendly my son had to sit in his pram to eat as there was no highchairs but thats the same at alit of places we went too. Dont sit outside facing the beach if you are a non smoker. Halfway through our meals we were surrounded by awful cigarette smoke pit me off my food and made me wheezy!

2  Thank manicmummyG