“Great Food”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The best Steaks in Praia da Luz
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was a new one for us this year. Food and service were great. Location a little odd - a bit like eating by the roadside. (In between The Dolphin and Kelly's). Also paid a short visit to the ladies and the lights were on a sensor and it went pitch black after about 30 seconds! No amount of hand waving would get them back on again!
Apart from that it was very nice and a free glass of port at the end was a nice touch.

1  Thank BrightonKira

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This has to be one of the very best Steak house in the Algarve. The service is fantastic, even when almost full and very busy they have always found me a table. Always attentive, they set a high standard for customer service. The steaks are cooked to order, always tender , and I love the Black Angus steaks.
you will not be disappointed, if you are a steak eater. While specializing in steak , the menu has alternatives, and the smoked salmon is excellent.

1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great restaurant, served by fantastic staff. Food was superior - thoroughly recommend. Would recommend booking as was always very busy.

1  Thank Jo G
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was looking forward to eating here after reading previous reports but overall felt a bit let down.
The starters were very nice and all six of us enjoyed them, the problem was the mains.
I asked for my steak medium rare it was very bloody, my wife asked for her steak well done it arrived more like medium rare don't know if he got our order mixed up, my wife asked for her steak to be returned and cooked until it was well done, this they did but meant she was waiting while the rest of us were all eating. Out of the five of us who had steaks only two were happy with it.
For the price not the best steak I have had.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Newish restaurant. Had not booked but we got a table later on around 9pm. Very good food and agree with previous comments on the Black Angus steak. Black pork also and sauses also recommended. Good service and reasonable prices. Definitely worth a visit and best to book.