“Excellent food and service”
Review of Restaurant Alloro

Restaurant Alloro
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Luz
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to Alloro with family and friends - had a beautiful meal - in a lovely atmosphere - service was great and staff were so friendly - would thoroughly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a really great Italian restaurant. The food is amazing, the staff is very friendly, humorous and provide an excellent service. The prizes were fair, too.
I can definitely recommend this place and I‘m going there again myself.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in the Baia de Luz apartments and were recommended this restaurant by a family friend. We had planned to eat here for an evening meal once but the first experience was such a joy that we came back for another evening meal, lunch and drinks. My boyfriend was a huge fan of the coffee! The food was delicious and reasonably priced, we stuck with the pasta dishes and pizza as that is what we love and they did not disappoint. The staff here are an absolute joy and the reason we kept going back! We did not catch names but the barman with glasses who made us expresso martinis to our liking was lovely and the waiter who kept persuading us to get desert was funny and a really nice guy. All staff were very friendly. We will definitely be returning when we come back to Praia de Luz.

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

This must be about our fourth visit to Alloro and once again it excelled.

I went for the specials which were mushroom soup followed by the Sea Bass. The fish was cooked to perfection and they didn’t scrimp on the portions either!!!

Located on the very outskirts of town this restaurant is totally worth the effort to find.

We will definitely be visiting again on our next visit to Luz.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

We visit Allorro every year we come to Luz. It is well worth finding as it's right in the edge of town. The views of the surrounding hillsides are amazing.
I cannot fault the food here. Every year in our many years of coming we have had a lovely meal. My husband chose the specials of mushroom soup and Bream to follow. He really enjoyed them both. I chose this year to have a pizza. It was really nice. Although would recommend not having a starter first as was on the generous side but extremely tasty.
The staff here are a joy. A great welcome and a good sense off Humour to go with it.
Would definitely recommend. I will certainly be returning.