“Best food and service in luz!”
Review of Mirage Restaurant - CLOSED

Mirage Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We visited this restaurant today, and felt enthusiastic to immediately write a review as it was so beautiful!! My brother has allergies and he was catered to immensely, as we arrived at the restaurant we were welcomed with a huge variety of food and lovely service and surroundings, we were overwhelmed with how genuine and caring the servers were asking us on how our holiday had been and what we had been doing it was lovely and made us feel really at home, the food was exquisite with a more than reasonable price best restaurant we have visited in our 9 years of visiting Praia da luz and we will definitely be returning!

2  Thank LylaMassey
There are newer reviews for Mirage Restaurant

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We ate here last year and it was excellent! This time it was awful. I asked had the owners changed as the name of the restraunt is now Mirage,but was told it was the same owners. The staff were all very nice and friendly but the food was poor. My wife had fish and chips with veg. The fish was in a soggy batter and the chips were just frozen not handmade and fresh as you''d expect in a good restraunt. I had a fillet steak which was small and covered in a sauce like something out of a Knorr packet! Again with frozen chips! Certainly not worth. €19.50! I've had better pub grub! Don't understand how it's in the top ten of trip advisor!!??

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just spent a week in Praia da Luz, and tried a few restaurants. This the only one we visited twice, and with good reason! It's a simple and uncomplicated venue, but all the right ingredients for an enjoyable visit. The menu is varied, and the quality is great. Weather and mood dependent, there is ample space inside the airconditioned restaurant, or the neat courtyard. But best of all, the staff are fabulous. Friendly and courteous (they even shook my hand and remembered my name having only been there once before!), and very flexible and helpful. It turns out that this place is a bit of an institution, having been going for over 20 years under the same ownership, which speaks volumes in itself.

1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food was really good with very generous portions, the staff are both attentive and professional and it all comes in a really lovely setting, there is nothing more you could ask for! I went here as a recommendation from a friend and I was not disappointed, I'll definitely be going back again. One of the best meals I've had in Praia da Luz!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Do you miss a perfect meal in a fantastic enviorment and the most atencious service??? thats the place to go. My kids where delighted with the special plates for them, and i had one of the best meals ever. recomend to all visitants of Lagos!!! itr's really the best..