“A really special place”
Review of Zakspitaki B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Loggos
Zakspitaki B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Loggos B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“A really special place”
Reviewed September 22, 2010

I can't recommend Zakspitaki enough - whilst Paxos is amazing in itself, staying here really made our trip that bit more special.

Nick and Helen are incredible hosts; they are friendly, helpful and just incredibly warm people. We stayed in the outhouse for 6 nights and it was just perfect - it's been very lovingly decorated (as has the whole house)and is really private. I've never stayed anywhere that's been so comfortable and well thought out and I think (rather depressingly) it would be hard to find anywhere that beats here. We were very sad to leave.

Breakfasts (which also provides enough for lunch) are exceptional - it's the small things like Helen providing tin foil each morning to wrap your lunch in that make this such a wonderful place stay.

We had a curry night whilst we were there and like everything here, it was perfect (as well as being a lot of fun).

You feel so well looked after without any pressure to do anything - a really special place and one I would love to return to.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Traditional Greek culture has always considered a lack of hospitality towards visitors to be a sin worthy of special condemnation and disgust. But I believe that in this place hospitality thrives like nowhere else in Greece. Nick and Helen, (hosts/owners) made me feel like a friend not a traveller. I have never experienced such warm and genuine service in a hotel before. I actually feel a little odd calling what they did 'service', because it was more like staying at your best friend's house and they were genuinely happy to see you and make sure you were having a good time. It's not a put-on, it's not obsequious it's just an utter delight. And if you want to be left alone that's cool too. You cannot pay for what you get here. Yes you can find more luxury in other places but you'd be hard pressed to find anything approximating this simple treasure and it's hosts. In short this delightful little place has ultra-charming people, in a stunning setting and on an island that surely has to be among the most beautiful spots on earth.

Amsterdam
Reviewed September 6, 2010

If I need a few days of relaxation, I love to go to Paxos.
I have been many times on this lovely island, and this time we stayed for the first time @ Zakspitaki B&B.
Hellen & Nick are the perfect host ,and you can feel the soul of these two in every corner of the place.
For my work (Photographer) I stay in a lot of places like this.
But this is one of the best B&B's I have ever been to anywhere.
a great place with even greater people.

1 Thank Tsobanos
Kavala, Greece
Reviewed September 1, 2010

When me and my partner first saw zakspitiki at tripadvisor we just knew that "that was the perfect place" for us. I could go on and on about the beauty of zakspitaki (and of the whole island generally), or about the hospitality that Helen and Nick provided us, or about this unbelievable breakfast we had every day... but even this way I really don't think I can possibly describe my emotions about this wonderful place. The week that we spent in zakspitaki is unforgettable! It's the perfect place for those who want to spent quality time with their partner and not only. For me zakspitaki is a "must-live" experience!!
Special thanks to Helen and Nick, the most amazing people!

Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BG_Wanttoseetheworld
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 31, 2010

We spent two fantastic weeks in the latest addition to Helen and Nick's B&B accomodation. The Cottage or Jacaranda has been built with detailed care and thought. It was extremely comfortable and the attention to detail resulted in asuring that we had a relaxing experience.The overall standard of accommodation was far in excess of that usually found in Paxos.
Helen's breakfasts were amazing they always included homemade breads and cakes and were delicious.
We were made to feel very welcome, Helen and Nicks hospitality was first class.
We managed not to hire a car or moped although the thought was always not far from our minds. We walked to to Loggos every evening but without exception we always got a taxi back! As owners of a rather boisterous labrador, we are quite used to walking but Paxos walking was definately a challenge.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank APS186361
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 26, 2010

We stayed with Nick & Helen for 3 nights and had a fantastic time. The house is situated just a 5 minute moped from Loggos Harbour and is about as Greek as you can get whilst still retaining real comfort. The plunge pool overlooks the sea which is great for an early evening drink and Helen's homemade Lemoncake for breakfast is worthy of a stay in its own right! Highly recommended. With the summer house, just one quick suggestion would be perhaps to fix a fan on the wall as the plug-in fan couldnt be placed anywhere overlooking the bed, however the mosquito net kept us bite-free!

1 Thank Ollie4881
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Zanzibar - the roots of Zakspitaki
Arabesque features
Knowledge of the island generously shared with the guests
Scenery unrivalled
Passion for the place and the culture
Individual in so many ways, a truly unique place
Together, these wonderful hosts have created a delight to share with you
Again? definitely
Kaleidoscopic
Inspiring

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loggos
Torri e Merli Hotel
#1 of 3 in Gaios
Mediterranean Blue Resort
Antonia Hotel Santorini
Olympia Paxos Apartment

Been to Zakspitaki B&B? Share your experiences!