“Nice place”
Review of El Vita Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lardos
El Vita Apartments
Ranked #4 of 12 Specialty Lodging in Lardos
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Stayed here June 2003. Was the first place I went on holiday with my now wife and all in all it was a nice place. Self catering. Kitchen area in room was a bit small and rooms a bit dated. Nice little balcony.
Pool was clean and the place is right next to a large beach. Nice area to stay to explore the island. Was cheap as chips to stay there too.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank atmontejo
There are newer reviews for El Vita Apartments

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Very good Hotel with pool and near the beach. The sunchairs on the beach wasn't free so that was not good. Otherwise we have a great stay at el vita.

• Stayed: August 2011
Review collected in partnership with Apollo
3  Thank KLARISTIAS
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We have just come back from 10 days at EL Vita, It was extremely HOT 80 degrees most days and approx.22 degrees at night. We had a great time, the pool and bar are lovely places to sit , eat and relax. The rooms are basic but spotlessly clean, and the maids come every day except sunday.

Buses are frequent to Lindosand Rhodes and cheap. But its really worth hiring a car and driving into the mountains as the scenery is fantastic. We will definately be returning sooner rather than later!

The retaurant to visit is Perikles, bottom of the lane on the right next door to Angelkas supermarket, Food is lovely and the staff are great!

Angelikas supermarket is also cheaper than El Vitas, so if you're watching the pennies....

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank louis04
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Just returned from a 2 week stay. Boy, was it hot!! But it was a great place to stay.
Pros: Staff helpful and friendly; not gourmet cooking, but very very tasty, and all the standards if you like Greek food as much as we do; apartments spacious and cleaner in everyday, with clean laundry every other. Pool beautiful and plenty of sunbeds for everyone.

Local bus service good and not too expensive, 1euro 60 to Pefki and only 5euros 50 to Rhodes Town which is 30 miles away. Much cheaper than UK and more reliable.

George's rent-a-car offered us a good deal on 3 days rental. Be warned though, not many petrol stations on Rhodes, so get it when you can.

Several restaurants in Lothiarika, which is the name of the village where the apartment is. We ate at Sunshine Hotel most and built up a rapport with Peter who is one of the sons who run it. Not out of the way in price (similar to here). Tried 2 of the others in the main road area, but not as good as Sunshine.
Can also recommend Vergina Taverna down the beach a bit, George (another one) is the owner and offers a good line in hospitality and excellent fresh fish dishes. You can also use his pool, and we did, had it all to ourselves on 2 separate occasions. It was great. Exceptionally well maintained too.

Many other nationalities staying, which we enjoyed. We only saw one other English family there.

A good place to stay if you do not want to be in the centre of everything.

If your flight out is late then they have the option of offering a shower free or you can hire a room for 20 euros.

Impressed with the pick up for transfer - he was on the dot of the time we had been told and so we arrived at the airport early and - no queue at check-in.

Cons: Air con and safe for 2 weeks worked out at £114, a little expensive but due to the heat we did need the air con.

Beach was quite pebbly in places and rocks just as you get into the water, not my favourite, as I am not confident in the sea unless there is sand.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are good
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GuinivereCornwall
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Well, there's nothing negative to say about this hotel and its staff. I really enjoyed my stay at Elvita, and I'm going back this June. The rooms were clean and everything was changed 6 days a week. Pool was clean and warm. The food at the restaurant is really good, eventhough we went up to the street to try something new. The beds could be better, but all the beds everywhere in places like these are hard as rocks.

The staff was wonderful, friendly and funny. I'm so looking forwar to meeting them again, they made the whole experience awesome! The chef and bartender is probably the funniest persons at the whole hotel, I recommend talking to them, Ardit and Mark :-)

The beach is right beside the hotel, abit stony, but ohwell. Food and drinks are cheap, and good. I'm looking forward to spending another 2 weeks at Elvita, can't wait. I recommend this place at the highest!

• Stayed: June 2010
2  Thank Ida G
Reviewed September 10, 2010

brilliant location, right on the beach, taverna and supermarket on site, within easy walking distance of choice of tavernas and supermarkets.Beautiful pool area, very clean. Good bus service to the rest of the island only 15min bus ride to Lindos. Very relaxing, easy holiday. Staff friendly and helpful. I love the sea and this beach was great. I was worried by other reviews that ihad read before i went but they were rubbish-I recommend these apartments to anyone who likes a relaxed holiday. They are better than 2*. Real value for money.

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank marybak
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Me and my sister stayed at Elvita from the 15.-22. August. The rooms were not extremly nice, but when you're on a vacation you don't spend a lot of time in you're room anyway. The rooms were okey with everything you needed. We paid 60 euros for aircondition for one week. It was worth the money. The hotel is not near any big shopping area, but a couple of restaurants and some small shops. I found the staff very friendly. They took good care of us. Paulo was really the best part of the vacation, he was really friendly and caring :) If I could I would go back just to see him.. I really think Elvita was a great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank Kristin000
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lardos
Hotel Sun Beach Lindos
#7 of 14 in Lardos
Lindian Village
Lindian Village
#2 of 14 in Lardos

Been to El Vita Apartments? Share your experiences!