Lindian village is situated in a beautiful location with great beach and very nice. Public areas. The food in the main restaurant, especially at dinner was great- full of taste, fresh and a lot to choose from. The training program is also cool and the service is really great. We were a group of 6- 3 adults and 3 children, one with gluten intolerance and they really went beyond in attending his needs. They remembered our table outside at dinner, our choice of rinks etc.
the areas for improvement: we were upgraded to a junior suite with a jacuzzi on the terrace. The terrace was great but the room itself somewhat dull in its design and to small for 2 adults and 2 kids. I guess we should have taken 2 rooms. The wifi is HORRIBLE!! and the cellular reception is not much better. In addition, we ate one evening in the that restaurant and it was just bad. Food did not come at the same time (around 30 minutes gap in the main courses between the 6 of us) and it was not tasty. Don't bother, especially since the main restaurant is very good.
The hotel does not have a car service to airport but hey quote 90 euros per taxi! I ordered a luxurious minibus online for the 6 of us for 100 euros in total.
All in all, it was an enjoyable vacation and great for a family getaway, though I wouldn't come to Rhodes for a romantic couple retreat, there are much better Greek islands for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos