As the name itself denotes the hotel has been designed as a village (river flowing through it included), with a plethora of flowers that make it look both beautiful and colourful. I'll start with the staff, who are very helpful, very friendly and overall very nice and professional. What I appreciated most about the Lindian Village was the access to the beach and the fact that their beach is shaded, meaning that you can stay there all day without getting a sunburn. The hotel also boasts some of the most amazing restaurants on the island and overall. Their Thai restaurant, to give just an example, is excellent. The breakfast buffet is also very well stocked and more imaginative than other mainstream breakfast buffets. Although I did not use their swimming pool at all (being Greek, I prefer the sea if I can get it), I have to admit it looked very inviting. I would also like to note that we were a party of four arriving at the last minute and the hotel was fully booked (we had made no prior reservation). Nonetheless, the manager went out of his way to accommodate us and even hosted us for a few days in the owner's quarters (which were so lovely, we were almost sad to switch places). We ended up staying for 10 highly enjoyable and relaxing days. I can only recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos