It was OK..but not the best one ,i am sure there was much better hotels in Lindos or Lardos ,or around it .Beautiful surroundings ,nice area near to swimming pool,there is not just a rooms in the main building like in many others hotels-the resort consist of a small villas,white summer houses of two floors.For me,this was not a 5 star room-very simple bathroom, our room was large but very poor green colored style ,the beach full of stones and was not possible to walk into the sea!!It was too painful for the foot!Only the plus that there is nice beds for chilling under the sun .No entertainment ,one pool bar ,so this hotel is more for older people who been tired of noisy city life or work.Location is in the middle of nowhere ,absolutely nowhere to go and nothing to do outside the hotel..Everyday we needed to call the taxi for to drive to Lindos,where was more pleasure to get the dinner on a roof terrace.Somebody will love Lindian Village a lot,but for my taste is not so good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos