Included in the list of Leading Hotels of the World.
Very green area, a paradise, all the blooms and fragrance.
The territory is not very big.
Big room, good lighting, bright-green color scheme (as in the photo from the hotel) Two beds (very comfortable mattress and pillows), a large sofa, desk and coffee table, mini-bar (fee), safe (free). Some surprises a lot of glasses and cups, so this is a wine and champagne, and more for hard liquor.
This peculiar feature hotel, everything seems to be the same as everywhere, but the best quality.
Very nice evening, when the whole area is illuminated and is very well placed lights, similar to light fixtures. Cicadas, running water (rivers and waterfalls and several cascades) and the unobtrusive sounds of evening programs next to the restaurant. By the way, the program ends before 23:00. Evening entertainment is live music every day something new: jazz, classical, Latin, and, of course, Greek evening.
Delicious hearty breakfast.
All kinds of pebbles from very large to almost sand. Beach slippers - a must! Beach cozy, at the end of the bay. Beach towels are in abundance. And for those who like fine sand and shallow entrance to the 500 meters is a wonderful beach Glystra.
The sand is very soft and light. Log in very flat, long fine - good for young children.
Excellent transport links.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos