Shocking hotel! I don't even know where to start! Rooms are dirty (floor was filthy - crumbs from previous guests had not even been swept up for us before we got the room, mold throughout the bathroom walls, shower, floor etc), food in the main dining room was of extreme low quality and in some cases unedible (and never greek!), day after day at the pool side restaurant we watched bread and dips being served to guests after watcthing 6-7 birds attacking (we literally watched the birds in the bread basket nibbling away and perched on the side of the dip with their beaks getting their fill and then the waiters pushing the birds away, readusting the bread and bringing it out to the poor unassuming guests!), beach towels were shedding at the edges, and the majortiy of staff (who were not greek) looked extremely unhappy (we later had one of the staff tell us that he was being treated horribly...months without a day off, 12 hour days, not getting paid ....that he had never seen anything like it and couldn't wait to get out). It was truly shocking and not at all a 5 star expereience (understatement). They charge 5 star prices but in return you get very little back. The positives were the beach (very nice beach with clear water) and the pool (nice pool area that has been kept up). However, the rest was truly very shocking....Our family will of course never return to Lindian Village. This hotel grossly took advantage of us. Stay away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a turquoise beach at the southeastern tip of the island of Rhodes, Lindian Village is an indulging hide-away dedicated to satisfying the needs of today’s discerning travelers. Settled amidst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees the resort is in harmony with the Rhodian multi-cultural character where all different influences blend together in a perfect mix. Stone paths are guiding to the “RIVER PASSAGE”, an all suite collection, which winds along the course of a Zen waterway, especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in an absolute style.A fragrant explosion of roses, jasmines and bougainvilleas surround the “OTTOMAN GARDENS”, interconnecting suites and junior suites of one, two, three and four bedrooms with strong oriental touches.While the refreshing sea breeze genteelly strikes the “MEDITTERANNEO CLASSIC”, double rooms arranged to resemble a traditional Greek village.With five different restaurants Lindian Village is a sophisticated dining destination serving the finest tastes from local organic delicacies to the latest fusion cuisine.In between such gastronomic pleasure, the Lindian Village Spa, idyllically situated overlooking the Aegean Sea, awaits with an endless list of services tailor-made to meet the desires of its refined clientele. For pleasurable business the “TH HALL” is designed for housing the coolest events. Ideal for happenings, meetings and conferences it is centered on privacy and high-level facilities. With impeccable personalized service, unspoiled elegance, minimal chic details, hip atmosphere and endless blue vistas, Lindian Village is the place for stylish escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Lindian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindian Village Lardos
- Lindian Village Hotel Lardos
- Lindian Village Rhodes/Lardos