“Best family holiday so far...”

Lindos Princess Beach Hotel
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Lardos
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This hotel far exceeded our expectations!! Exceptionally clean, beautiful rooms, fabulous pool, delicious food (massive selection), excellent evening entertainment (something for everyone) and the staff were amazing. We are now saving for a return visit. Many thanks for a wonderful holiday...

Room Tip: The family rooms are so spacious, more than enough room with 2 kids! Even the normal doubles are pre...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 4eastwoods28
George C, Director of Sales at Lindos Princess Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Guest,
We thank you for letting us have the opportunity to accommodate you and your family. A holiday for all the family is always a great cost and we are delighted we fulfilled your expectations. We are also very pleased to read you would like to return! Thank you for sharing the lovely photos !
Best Regards from all of us to the UK !

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here the first week of October with my husband and 9 year old son, first impressions were WOW hotel looked amazing! We arrived just before midnight so we were taken to our room in the golf buggy, man was very helpful with
our luggage etc.. this was one of the last times a member of staff spoke to us for practically the full week! which I think was disgraceful! Yes I know the hotel is big, and staff are busy, but to not take 5minutes per day to ask if there guest is having a nice holiday is just not right!

One evening in the upstairs bar, I asked one bar person could I please order a drink, for myself,husband and our son, as she didn't come over to us for an order, she then said NO! As we still had glasses on our table (our drinks were practically finished) she said once we finished our drinks... She would come back for the glasses..then bring us a drink! I was totally mortified by this, as the tables round about us wer full and she seemed to be running back and forth to those tables with drinks! They weren't british like us though! Maybe this was why?! So eventually she came back looking miserable, and took our drinks order! and quite strangely leaving without our Glasses?? By then we felt our night was ruined we finished our 2nd drink of the evening and left.

I brought it to the attention of reception staff the next morning, the man took my room number and said he would inform the manager... No apology at all, for a 4* hotel... Shocking!

there wasn't many English speaking guests there while we were, which was a shame, our boy was the only child in the Thomas cook kids club! Maybe we picked a bad time with going out of school holidays!

Not a word from reception staff on checkout! no did you have a nice stay with us it was a grunt and that was it! we left the hotel that night feeling a bit deflated with the whole week, for something that we had waited 7 long months for, we couldn't wait to leave!

To sum things up, this hotel by looks has everything... But looks can be deceiving! 4* hotel with 1* service

No Greek charm what so ever!

• Stayed: October 2013
5  Thank sungirl82
George C, Director of Sales at Lindos Princess Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time to express your guest experience following your recent stay with us. Your husband also ranked us as “poorly” in the review below. Out of 700 reviews we had only 13 poor reviews and we are a bit disappointed that we now have 15 poor reviews due to you and your husband’s ranking. However, staying with us, the guest is- and should always be , the main focus .We are not happy until the guest is. As we also mentioned to your husband, we are very surprised and sorry as we try so hard to satisfy each single guest and we work continually to fulfill every guest expectation. We have noted your remarks. Nevertheless, to write that we offer 1 star service is very much beyond what we stand for and we find it rather difficult to identify ourselves with your review.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We booked last minute mostly due to the reviews on trip advisor. As soon as I walked through the entrance my first word was wow the reception area is very large clean and bright. On check in we were upgraded to a bungalow in block 13 which was perfect as it was very quiet and near to the beach. The room was the best we have ever stayed in all our visits to Greece it was very large and clean with a large modern bathroom. We also had a mini bar which was restocked
3 times during our weeks stay.
There were3 pools and we never had a problem finding a sun bed even though the hotel was full there were plenty of beds available and you could always find somewhere quiet and peaceful, The pool temperature was cold and would have swam a lot more if the temperature had been warmer.
The animation team worked hard and were very friendly they did not force you to take part in any of the activities but were very good at walking around the pool areas to tell you what activities were taking place. We went to a couple of evening shows which were very good and can not fault the energy of the team.
We ate at the Greek restaurant which was the best meal of the week the only negative was you could not take any drinks in with you we had to leave our wine at the entrance.
The main restaurant was very busy but we mainly ate at times when it was a lot quieter and we mostly ate outside. Service was very good and as soon as you sat down you were asked if you would like any wine. Beer and soft drinks were self service. The quality of the food was very good with plenty of choice not necessarily always hot. There was a hand carved roast meat every evening as well as other show cooked meals including a very popular pasta station. The bread was to die for all freshly cooked every day and again a lot of choice. I agree with other reviewers the restaurant lay out is not particularly good and a change of the lay out would lead to a lot better dining experience.
The drinks at the bars were good plenty of choice, the only negative was the post mix drinks were not very nice but this is down to personal choice as I prefer diet drinks which were available in the hotel shop.
Overall a good relaxing hotel and although we do not usually revisit the same place twice we would consider returning.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scratbygirl
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We went to Lindos Princess because we had booked our wedding for st Pauls chapel. I n our party there were 22 people from age 3 to 79..They all loved it!! Food fantastic, lots of choice all cooked well, nothing left out for a long time. We stayed for 2 weeks and food seemed the same on the second week but I think we were just fed up of eating so much by then.
Kids club- There are 2 kids clubs 1 that Lindos princess have and 1 that Thomas cook do. We always used the Thomas Cook one, there were 5 kids in our party age 3 to 8 and they all loved the kids club, there were only our kids at the kids club with 2 staff looking after 5 kids I was more than happy. They did different activities everyday, the kids were begging us to go to it.

Beach and Water sports- The hotel has its own beach and water sports. The kids and some adults went on the kids banana boat ride (same as the one we all know but don't get thrown off) at 9 Euros each, they loved it! Then all us adults went on it was fab! we did get thrown off!!! we hired a little boat for an hour and went snorkelling right out in the sea.

Things to do- We hired a car from Rodos Cars and went to Rhodes town then Lindos. Rhodes town was really good and we came back over the hills very pretty views.

Pools- lots of them..kids and adults loved the slides, loads of beds no one reserved beds with towels!! not too cold in the pool in September.

Cleanliness- This hotel, pool area, restaurant etc is spotless and the gardens are beautiful.

Entertainment-The animation team we brilliant..they worked long hours day and night. During the day doing fitness classes and other activities[, on a night putting on some amazing shows with fantastic dance routines. also the kids disco is great!!

Rooms- very clean with a well stocked mini bar.

Definitely recommend this hotel and we will be coming back!! :)

Room Tip: Take a bus into Lindos the bus stop is outside the hotel and its only a couple of Euros, much cheape...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank lisa w
George C, Director of Sales at Lindos Princess Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Lindos Princess Beach Hotel for your very special occasion. It is fantastic to read that you had such a good time with family and friends and it really sounds like everybody enjoyed the holiday. We try very hard to provide the right activities and entertainment for guests in all ages and we are pleased to read that you were all happy, in particular since you stayed for two weeks! It would be wonderful to welcoming you back in the future. Again, thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to play a role in this very special time of your life !
Best regards from all of us,

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed here between 2nd and 9th october this year with my wife and 9 year old son. The good points: Room was great, clean and spacious and a great wee sun trap at tea time, the grounds were beautifull and pools where amazing, the animation team where so good and they where all really friendly. The bad points: reception staff where shocking, a smile would be nice, one female staff member in rooftop bar was very bad, and told us we cant get a drink because there are no glasses, but thent went and served german family, as there where one or two of them!!. The hotel is set up for german and russian families, my opinion is that it should not be for sale to the Brittish market. I would come back to the area but not this hotel. The food was okay but the buffet resturant was like a cattle market at meal times, the ala carte italian was really good though and the bar staff could clean the plastic cups a wee bit better.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
We are both surprised and disappointed of your headline; we try so hard to satisfy each single guest. We can honestly say that we are not happy until the guest is. However, we fully understand and respect that everybody have different views and opinions and we will certainly discuss your points internally. We would like to take this opportunity to apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
Also, we would like to highlight that the Hotel is by no means a “set up” for particular markets. We don’t know how or where you got this very misleading information, - this does not happen to be the case at all. Since we opened the Hotel in 2002 we have enjoyed an excellent international development in the tourism business. Perhaps it is also of your interest to know that the Hotel strongly cooperates with all major British Tour Operators. H Hotel Collection has over 20 years’ experience of hosting British guests and enjoys a superb reputation within the respective market.
Nonetheless, we are delighted to read you liked the room, the grounds, pools and our animation team in Lindos Princess.
We hope for an opportunity to welcome you back in the future with the aim to demonstrate the above.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a large complex that is excellent value for money, The rooms are nice and big, the food is absolutly the best i have ever had from an all inclusive holiday and the drinks are not skimped on either we sometimes had to ask them NOT to put too much spirits in the drink, the rooms were cleaned regularly along with the towels, see my pictures for the actual look of the resort, you will not be dissapointed.

It is defo a resort for familys and couples there is so much to keep the kids busy while you relax by the pool or on the beach the entertainments team reminded me of butlins redcoats except the the team from Lindos were much more proffesional and i cant wait to return with my grand children as soon as i have some, single 18 to 30 year olds i think, would look to a rowdier place perhaps in Falaraki or Pefkos.

There are 3 things this resort could do to make it one of the worlds best holiday locations but remember i had a great relaxing time so this is just in the way of advice for the managers.

1. The rooms are so big you could adjust thier size by 18" inches each this allowing you to put more space in the bathroom this would give you 3 Foot of space more in the bathroom because the bath is rather small.( I am a big chap )

2. At the begining of the season sift the stones/pebbles from your beach area and purchase some golden builders sand and spread it over your beach area to give it the lovely golden colour it deserves.

and lastly as the pool is the main place for holidaymaker to rest you must consider heating it just a few degrees as it really was too cold, heat it to at least 76 to 78 Deg Celcius. I speant most of my time at the indoor spa because of this (Not Ideal) it was my only downer as i do like the coolness of the pool when on holiday and this is the first time on holiday that i never relaxed in an outdoor pool.

But remember folks everyone in our party had a great time.... apart from the one single bloke who felt there did not seem to be any single girls for him to be-friend.

But the proof of the pudding is always in the $64,000 question.
Would I Go Again ? at the price we paid the answer is "Every day of the week and twice on Sundays, Its a massive YES from me"

Room Tip: all the rooms are nice but do try to get one near the restaruant less walking that way
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
George C, Director of Sales at Lindos Princess Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review at Trip Advsior.
We are of course very delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We read your review with great interest and as always we discuss about useful guidelines and recommendations from our guests. As for point nr.1 & nr. 3 we regret it is impossible due to the infrastructure of the Hotel. Concerning point nr.2 it is actually forbidden by the Greek Law. In addition, during the winter season here in Rhodes the sand would be gone in a month because of the strong wind and heavy waves... However, despite the fact that we cannot do so much about your recommendations this time, we are thrilled to know that you would come back to us. Hope to see you here in Lindos Princess next year ! :)

Lindos Prinecess Team

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We just arrived after a wonderful holiday in Rhodes. Me, my partner and his friend have stayed in Lindos Princess Beach hotel for seven days. During our holiday, we were treated with excellent hospitality by the staff both at the reception, the restaurant. and the bar staff around the resort.
The main ace of the whole holiday was the scrumptious food that were served in the restaurant everyday.

The resort itself was beyond amazing. The animators were brilliant and very happy at all times. I think it's a holiday recommended for couples and family. I don't think for adults who like a bit of a wild night life, this hotel might not appeal to them. We also enjoyed the night time animation. I have noticed the kids loved it as well.

While our stay, we went para sailling on the beach, we hired a car and drove around the Island. We drove to Rhodes old town, then again the place was amazing. I didn't realize that the guns of Navarone's with Anthony Quinn was filmed in there. The St. Paul's bay was amazing, and we had a chance to go on the glass bottom boat and had a dip /swim on the sea.

However, there is only one thing that i can pick on, (there's always one lol), is that the MAIN POOLS WERE FREEZING COLD. HOW I WISH THEY WERE HEATED ONES, JUST LIKE THE ONE IN THE WELLNESS CENTRE. And even then we have enjoyed the Sauna the jacuzzi. Well, we spent more time in there as the main pool was freezing cold.
I WISH IT WAS HEATED AS OCTOBER TIME, THOUGH THE CLIMATE WAS STILL RAGING HOT, THE POOL WAS FREEZING. My partner love to swim in the pool rather than the beach. Every holiday he spends most of his time in the pool. But this holiday at this hotel, NOT A SINGLE TIME HE DIPPED INTO THE POOL. ,as we also noticed, not much people were in the pool, they just spent time sun bathing.
BUT I DID, and enjoyed my swim despite of it's temperature.,... I WAS LOVING IT.

SO I HOPE THE PEOPLE COULD HAVE BEEN HEATED AT THAT TIME OF THE YEAR.

BUT OTHER THAN THAT THE PLACE WAS BEYOND EXCELLENT! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Room Tip: any rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
George C, Director of Sales at Lindos Princess Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Guest,
Regards from sunny Rhodes to UK !!
Thank you very much for staying with us, it is great to read that you found our hotel beyond excellent , we very much appreciate your kind commends and superb feedback. Our pools are naturally heated, like most of the other hotels on Rhodes Island. However, we always appreciate a valuable and honest opinion from our guests and your comments have been passed on to the Hotel Management.
We hope we have the chance to welcome you back again !
Lindos Princess Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lardos
Rodos Princess Beach Hotel
#5 of 126 in Rhodes Town
Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa
Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa
#1 of 15 in Kiotari

Been to Lindos Princess Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!