“a great place that is excellent for all aspects that truly matter”

Lindos Princess Beach Hotel
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Lardos
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Having just returned yesterday from a 10 day trip to this hotel I can say that this is truly an excellent place that surpassed all my expectations. Having gotten used to the best rated 5 star hotels in Turkey ( the Delphins, Lara Beach etc... ) for the past 5 years I was a little weary before coming to this place especially after reading some of the negative reviews. I can honestly say that this place easily rivals the best hotels in Antalya for all aspects that mattered to us - tasty food, plenty of sunbeds and space at the pools, excellent entertainment and cleanliness.
While it is true that the 5 star hotels in Turkey have a greater variety of food - the food here tastes just as good if not much better. It is much better having 8 or nice tasty things for dessert than 50 varieties of dessert when many of them taste the same. If you are bothered by the fact that you are only allowed to change the pool towels twice a week - and bottled water is not included in the all inclusive then this is not the place for you - however if you care more about the other aspects mentioned above then you would not hesitate to come to this great place. It scares me to think that we nearly missed this great place because of a few negative reviews from people who to me seemed to have been writing about a different place

6  Thank SaniJerusalem
George C, Director of Sales at Lindos Princess Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely review . We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us, and also that we lived up to your guest expectations. We care very much of what is written here on Trip Advisor as it impacts our reputation. Thank you very much for your positive recommendation to other readers. We hope to welcome you back in the future!
Best Regards, Lindos Princess Team

There are newer reviews for Lindos Princess Beach Hotel

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hi all,
we have just returned back from our holiday in Lindos Princess. Actually we didn`t want to go back home :-) In our opinion this holiday was the best for our whole family. The room was just for sleeping and the restaurant only for to give us the power for other activities - other time we spent on the beach, pool and with the animation team. Special thanks to Kasia and Guido (sorry for beating you in minigolf :-)) - you and the whole animation team for adults and also for kids do very good job in this weather conditions from the morning to the late night. We like your enthusiasm.

Regarding all inclusive program - we have never had the situation when we missed something - because we read the hotel information with all terms :-) and the offer of various drinks, snacks, food, activities, sunbeds, pool facilities, fitness, entertainments,......... was fully satisfied for us.

We will come back again!

P.S.: Only the high fees (and its structure for 1 hour, 1 day and 1 week, not whole stay) for internet were suprising for us - but it doesn't take anything from our rating.

2  Thank Pmac333
George C, Director of Sales at Lindos Princess Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to read that you and your family enjoyed your holiday with us. We are thrilled to hear that you would like to return and that we have the opportunity to welcome you once again. All the best to all of you, wishing you a good summer. Best regards, Lindos Princess Beach Hotel.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Just arrived from a week holiday with our family, 2 adults and 2 children.

Overall I would say that everything went good, except that I didn't sleep too good as the bed was really hard, I have been to a lot of various locations and hotels and never had so poor bed. Otherwise I didn't see anything to complain.

Personally I think this hotel is too big for my taste, and cannot imagine the atmosphere / crowded ppl when it's peak time. (I think it was like 80-85% full during our stay) all hotel personel very friendly and during dinner they were like robots, cause ppl just get coming more and more to the restaurant. So DO NOT expect to sit down and have a nice dinner as there WILL BE a lot of ppl. Once again I cannot imagine the situation when it's 20% more ppl in. (the hotel has ~600 rooms) The water slides were great for kids and they really loved it, food was good with nice variaty, all inclusive worked good.

Last year we were in Olympic Lagoon hotel in Cypros, and personally it was more worth the money, and not so big, also water in plastic bottles was included in all inclusive there.

So if you are not afraid of a lot of ppl, this is good hotel for you. Remember to bring your shoes for the beach as it not too good with bare foot, stones and rocks, but good for swimming with shoes on.

1  Thank MikkoMakkonen
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We've just returned from a week at the Lindos Princess. This was our first European all inclusive experience and we were not disappointed. I think the negative reviews on here regarding the repetitiveness are a little unfair - there is plenty of variety with lots to suit all tastes. My only reservation would be with children's buffet, chicken nuggets, sausages, pasta & chips every night but we always found other things for our 4 year old to try (and he loved). Yes the restaurant got busy, this is a big complex, but we didn't find a problem getting a table. My tip would be to find a table before visiting the buffet & trying to find somewhere whilst holding a plate of food! The food was always hot & tasty & the restaurant staff friendly - especially with the children.

The snack bar offered pasta, pizza, cakes & fruit throughout the day but we didn't really go here, other than for some fruit of a plate of delicious watermelon.

The animation team were great. They all seemed to work hard, long hours in the sun & always polite & said hello. We didn't feel any pressure to get involved in any activities. Personal favourite of mine was Jenya's mini game after the disco - I found him hilarious!

We were in the second block of bungalows overlooking the main pool. Rooms were of adequate size, although we found the beds a but too firm for our liking. Very clean with maid service daily.

My only complaint would be with the service we received in the seafood restaurant - we were seated at the same time as another table (same number of people) who were on their 4th course and we'd only just received our main, but it was made worse by the fact it was soo hot that evening & our son was falling asleep in his seat, so we had to leave. That said, the food we did get to sample was very nice.

In my opinion the Lindos Princess & all of its staff do an excellent job of looking after 1,000s of guests of many different nationalities. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone.

Well done Lindos Princess. Hope to see you again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Oltforaweekintsun
Reviewed June 24, 2013

What a fantastic 10 day stay me and my family have had . This is loverly hotel with so much to do once there pools are fantastic there are plentyof sunbeds so no need to worry the entertainment team are a amazing are a credit to the hotel .food was great alot of choice for a massive hotel. Maid service is also great they work so hard fresh towels every day mini bar filled every 3 days. The repection staff I wasnot overly impressed with on our arrival day we were placed in hotel on second floor rooms I have to say was not what we expected but I wentto speak to repection was told that I have what I paid for no other rooms we avabile I was not happy as I paid 3800 pounds for 10nights 4 adults 1 child 3yrs when booking I asked for family room had my papper work that states this. I spoken to thomas cook rep paul who was fantastic he sorted things out for us and we were moved that day but on returnimg to the reception desk to collect our new keys and hand in the old ones the lady on reception contuineto shout at paul the rep displaying her issuses in front of us witch I thought was not perfessional she also told me I have to move my own bags has the cart had already bought them once.this was my only problem all holiday I have to say every time I asked the repection for taxis and directions they were happy to help.
Backto rest of it I have to say thebeach isis very rocky/stoney I would advised if you want to swim inthe sea take beach shoes.if you want sandy beach take the express boat to lindos beach that goes from hotel beach they also do a great seacruise to very friendly. Our holiday was made by the service we recived by bar stafff at main pool bar every evening I have to say massive thankyou to bestbar service me and my family have ever recived armando tommie ladi and vejko work so hard very nice people. My son left rhodes with a new bestfriend vejko. If you are planing holiday here you will have a fantistic time .

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank katie p
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We have booked to go in August, we have a swim up room in the relaxed area - any suggestions on the best room number, and also should we try any upgrade and dine in the deluxe restaurant? Thank you in advance

5  Thank Sarahdowney007
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Went here for a week to attend a wedding. The couple getting married were let down by the people holding the reception, so the Lindos Princess organised the reception for them. They had very little notice, but still managed to create a lovely venue, with good food and excellent service. Yes. the food is sometimes repetitive, but I was never left hungry, or dissatisfied. I have booked to go this september with a friend and shall update this review when I get back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank alilew61
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lardos
Rodos Princess Beach Hotel
#5 of 126 in Rhodes Town
Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa
Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa
#1 of 15 in Kiotari

Been to Lindos Princess Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!