“Freshly made Greek food.”
Review of Periklis

Periklis
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Lardos
Cuisines: Greek, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Periklis Restaurant in Lothiarika Lardos Rhodes Greece. Located on the main Road of Lothiarika, Periklis Restaurant is a family run establishment with great Greek Authentic specialties and lots of smiles from the family of Periklis Fafoulas, his daughters and his lovely wife Angelika.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ate here twice during our stay at the Cosmos Maris. I love Moussaka, but due to developing an allergy to aubergines didn't think I would be able to eat it on this holiday.
When I explained this to the waitress she told me ' No problem' this restaurant then made it freshly for me with courgettes!! It tasted terrific too!!
Other restaurants claim to make dishes freshly, but none could offer this other than the chef at Periklis who I believe to be the father of the two waitresses.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Excellent greek food, owners who respect the customer & very good value for money.The mousaka overcame our expectations!!!Overall,the restaurant is a must!

1  Thank propipi
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Loved this restaurant ! Authentic, baklava to die for, excellent value a true family business that really care about their customers. Would highly recommend giving this a try.

1  Thank pop47
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ate here four times during our stay at the Cosmos Maris hotel and found it to be excellent. Being up six or so steps, the slight elevation gives it a nice feel.
The menu is large and varied, with something to suit all tastes. The grilled tuna was delicious, as was the pasta and the chicken fillet and schnitzel. My husband's favourite was the pork in mushroom sauce.
A shared salad starter, two mains, coffee and a carafe of house wine came to around 34 euros. Very good value for such quality food, served by the very friendly Linda and Joanna.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

What an absolute pleasure to find a greek family restaurant that is full of atmosphere, totally genuine and really excellent food.

As a group of seven with two additional friends taking us to a party of nine every meal was fantastic but the icing on the cake was the home made baklava, never before have any of us ever experienced such a lovely sweet, far better than any shop bought baklava and just utterly scrumptious.

The family are so accommodating that we were even able to buy sparking wine from their supermarket adjoining the restaurant, chilled it for us and served it to us at the same price as if we were purchasing from the supermarket.

If you are in the vicinity of this restaurant then go and trust me you will be back again for me, we will be back in 2014, thanks to all the family and little Angelina at the Periklis restaurant in / near Lardos.

Steve and all the family