TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hidden a little bit off the beaten trek this restaurant is well worth a visit. The choice of dishes is quite extensive, well presented and amazing value....four of us ate and drank here for just under 90 euros and we didn’t scrimp. To be fair, it was one of the best meals we have had during our stay. The staff are very friendly as well.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (926)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My Husband and i visited here, lovely place. Food was fantastic especially the Tomahawk Pork and the Chocolate Souffle was to die for. All the staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough. We didn't want to leave. To add to it all the plates were from Churchill Pottery, just down the road from where we live. If you visit Lardos, Valentina's is a must x

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The atmosphere and service, are excellent. I loved siting at the front of the restaurant watching village life. Children playing in the streets, older men sitting at the bus stop every night, righting the world. its as we knew life 50 yrs ago, free to play .
The Staff are truly wonderful, attentive,and helpfull. I have a digestion disorder, some times im unable to eat at all. They let us mix and match anything that was on the menu,without over charging for a made up meal. We ate here 8 times over our 10 day stay, they even grabbed a taxi for me on our last night, as i became unwell.

Every night i got to chat with all the staff, they made you feel like you were family. Valatine who now runs this resturant is so warm and friendly, telling us that this was once her Grandfathers home. I left feeling sad i was leaving this wonderful place, as i dont know if my health will alow me to return, i do hope so.
The Food is amazing, It should be packed to the rafters ,as it is one of the best resturants i have ever been too, and best traditional Greek food, with a modern twist With the atmosphe and service, I am sure you will not be dissapointed. Fingers crossed i can return next yr.

To all the staff , a huge Thank you, for making my Holiday even more special, you are all incredable carring ,warm people, I thank you

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Fabulous food presented beautifully and very good quality at a reasonable price .Perfect service from very friendly staff in a very pleasant setting . What more could you want !!!
We will be back . Thank you Valentinas.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Just had the 1kilo steak.
It was absolutely perfect.
Cooked exactly as I asked.
I couldn’t ask for better.