Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Arrived on evening 13/09/2017 after paying money for a sea view. Got shown to a room with no sea view and when I questioned it I was directed to a phone to speak to owner by the cleaner who cudnt understand a word of English.
I was told by owner that they could move me on the 17/09/2017!! I was only there for a week. Kettle and base didn't match so I had to use hob to boil water for a cuppa which took over a hour. No iron in room where it states there are ironing facilities, sockets hanging out of walls. Day comes to be moved where I didn't get moved till after 3pm again no iron however facilities we're much better in second room. Upon check out nowhere to safely store luggage as no one on reception, and that's not exactly what it was. More like a garage with 2 sets of patio doors and a couple of windows. No where to shower after 12pm check out when I was due to be picked up at 5: 30. All in all I wouldn't use these apartments again and I am in the middle of pursuing a complaint through travel republic which again have not given me a good experience. I never complain and go to this area every year twice a year. To be honest the experience spoilt what should of been a relaxing week. Avoid the place

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Sue y
Reviewed October 4, 2017

This set of apartments is just perfect for a cheap holiday. The apartment we stayed in was just a small studio with two comfy single beds and very basic amenities. We loved it.
Air con was in the price and kept our room nice and cool when the temperature outside was 35 degrees plus. Just a short walk of 30 seconds took us to the connecting beach, this was sand but had lots of pebbles, Near the water and continuing into the sea are more pebbles both small and large. A pair of sandals or other sort of footwear is advisable here.
The sun beds outside are unfortunately chargeable at 3.5 Euros a person per day.
We would normally get on the beach just after 9:00 in the morning and stay chilling out for a couple of hours before the sun got too hot, this was mid September and before we went we did think it would be a bit cooler at that time of year.
Another 30 second walk and we was in the local bar next door, for a cool drink in the shade. There was a new supermarket just 50 yards down the road and a more local Greek supermarket about 150-200 meters away so getting supplies was no problem.
There are 5 restaurants in the immediate area all good, and a couple very good.
On the main road there is a bust stop just near the Greek supermarket. From here you can catch a bus to Lardos village or Pefkos in the other direction.
On the beach just 100 meters away from Katikies is where the ferry to Lindos stops, for 7.50 Euro (15 return) you can have a nice hour long trip to the Acropolis. Well worth the money. At the time of our trip in 2017 the entrance charge was 12 Euro to see the ruins.
All in all Katikies is a well placed base for walks to both Lardos and Pefkos.
The Apartments themselves are as I say basic but the lovely cleaner came around every day to change sheets and give us fresh towels. Don't expect 5 stars and you will be well please.
I would not hesitate to go back if we ever visited this part of Rhodes again.

Room tip: Studios upstairs have balcony’s
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Recommended! :) Really nice family hosted us in their small apartments right by the seashore. Studios are clean, but a bit old and could be better equipped - only few pieces of dishes, no glasses for wine and only small cups for coffee/tea...
Breakfast is not bad for two/three days, but I can´t imagine have the same again for more days :)
Quality matches the price, which is not high in this peaceful place. I can recommend stay there for people who want to have a relaxing holiday without plenty of anoying people around...
So... some more little things to improve, but we enjoyed the stay :) Thank You.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed September 20, 2015

Air con needs gassing, unable to lock balcony door, no TV, no manned reception only cleaner to deal with, no pool, broken toilet seat, water stooped working whilst partner mid shower and all foamed up, only wifi in unmanned reception, I could go on and on but will sum up in one sentence. 'Avoid like the plague'

Room tip: Avoid at all costs
Date of stay: September 2015
3  Thank stevent64
Reviewed February 4, 2013

the rooms were nice and clean but only 2 rooms have sea view. the sea is next to the hotel but is poor compare to the rest at the area.all appartments are on the fisrt floor. too expensive for what it offers

Date of stay: July 2012