Sunshine Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$27
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Olive Garden Hotel(Lardos)(Great Value!)
$56
Hotels.com
$133
$128
$201
$188
  • Breakfast included
Bel Mare Hotel(Lardos)(Great Value!)
$128
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
bedfinder
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsrelaxing holidayair conpool areafriendly staff and lovely foodweek stayinglardos villagefamily runlovely showerbus stop directly outside the hotelhome from homelovely familyself cateringbars and restaurantshotel is situatedthe pool snack barcleaned every daymin drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I've never written a review before but have felt the need to for this holiday.
From the moment I spoke to Popi on the phone before arriving I had high expectations of the hospitality as I had quite a specific agenda which couldn’t be booked online where I was staying for two weeks and she was both very friendly and fair.
As soon as I arrived at the hotel I was not disappointed. The room was very clean and tidy and as soon as I met Popi and her boys I felt like part of their family. Nothing was ever too much for us to ask for.
My mum, sister and I all love our food and we found the food at Sunshine so good that we ate there frequently during our stay and each time had 3 courses!! Food was very tasty and the price was good.
I definitely recommend this hotel and if I visit Rhodes again I will either stay at Sunshine or if in another village will visit Sunshine to eat and say hello to Popi and the boys.
Thank you for a great experience.
David, Melissa, Barbara and Carla

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 0David02
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Even though I did not actually stay at this Hotel, we ,ie 4 of us used the restaurant often. I could not believe the standard of food produced there, this is shown by the amount of persons that came every night to have a great meal. The staff are very friendly nothing is to difficult for them, you are made to feel welcome as soon as you set foot in the complex. As a Chef of 22 yrs experience, I believe this is the best tribute too the hard working staff of this Hotel and Restaurant.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Looking for an excellent Restaurant in Lardos you will not find a better one.
2  Thank dunraffinMargate
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Unfortunately we didn't stay in the hotel but had several meals in their family run restaurant which was open to all.
All meals were excellent, perfectly cooked & served by their smiling friendly family staff!
Nothing was too much even when very busy & diners were not rushed to finish their meals, which is a pet hate of mine, we were a party of 4 but even a party of 7 were accommodated no problem.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank dunraffin
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My wife & i went to see if it was as good as reviews said, Well, what can we add to them ? Really can only say this Hotel has now gone top of our list of greek hotels that we have stayed in and we have been to a few, Food, cleanliness, all staff, top notch, We had a studio which was spacious and cleaned every day as were all areas around, pool area was spacious with comfy beds and a great snack bar We had a great time here and were always welcomed by everyone with a smile, we plan to return next year We will not name any special staff because it would be unfair as ALL of them were special. Overall a very relaxing stay and plan to return next year .

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just returned from our 3rd stay at the Sunshine and nothing has changed, fantastic hosts , fantastic service, clean rooms, great food, always plenty of sun loungers available. The other guests all respect each others privacy, but there's always a friendly greeting.
Popi, Dimitri and the 3 boys Alex, Totti , Stevo cannot do enough for you, its an amazing place. The 2 house keepers ensure the rooms are always clean and tidy and towels and sheets are changed regularly.
There are some fantastic tavernas very close by, or easy access by bus or taxi to Pefkos - Lardos or Lindos the buses are regular and easy to use, and even a trip to Rhodes only cost 5 euro so well worth it. Theres a mini golf course 18 holes ( 1 game is 5 euro ) but if you pay 10 euro on your first visit , you can play free as often as you like for the duration of your holiday !!! now that's a bargain. I really cant say anything bad about this hotel it just gets better every year, and this is obviously why you have guests returning year on year. I can only suggest you try this hotel for yourself and I am sure you will agree.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine
1  Thank crixsta