Lido
Hotel Pegasus(Thassos Town (Limenas))
$59
$48
Hotel Angelica(Thassos Town (Limenas))
$65
  • Breakfast included
A for Art(Thassos Town (Limenas))
$73
$70
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Nisteri Beach Hotel Villa(Thassos Town (Limenas))
$65
  • Breakfast included
Possidon Hotel(Thassos Town (Limenas))
Hotel Fourkos(Thassos Town (Limenas))
Villa Eden(Thassos Town (Limenas))
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Vanta(Thassos Town (Limenas))
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshis wifefree wifioverlooked the roadshort walk to the harboursmall hotellovely hotelroad noiseoverlooking the gardenthe ownertowels and beddinggood sizesecond weekfirst floorfew minutes walkbars and restaurantsevery morningold harbour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I find it difficult to sum up our holiday here. There were so many good points and yet some disappointments. some of the comments others have made, we just didn't see!
Yes the rooms are small but they are more than adequate so that wasn't a problem for us. The hotel is spotlessly clean, however this was also a downfall as the cleaner would have her mop and bucket out as soon as you had got out of the pool. Made us feel a little reluctant to use the pool to avoid the extra work for the cleaners. On the note of the pool, it's tiny! it took 6 strokes to swim the length of it. The position of the pool was wrong. you had to walk through the breakfast area to get to it so there's no lounging by the pool on sun loungers! I can see the logic of it's positioning in making it indoor for the cooler months. The garden was beautifully kept and was a sun trap. We only had one drink at the hotel which was at the welcome meeting. (usually provided free!!!) a bottle of Mythos (local beer) was 4euro 50cent. the same bottle in town was 3euro. We never saw anyone in the bar!!
I feel like i'm grumbling but we really did have a great time. The hotel is very well styled giving it an air of luxury. It's positioning is great for the beach and town. Air conditioning was remote controlled and much needed. Panos got us a great deal for a hire car. There's really nothing wrong with the continental breakfast. if you want a full english, stay in England! we always go for small and friendly hotels, this one maybe a little too small in terms of the pool!

Room Tip: we paid extra for a double rather than twin room. This did overlook the garden so not sure about the comments about the noise at the front of the building.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jipet69
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stayed for 2 weeks at the lido hotel came home on 15th June.Lanka his wife and his son are great host.anything u need or anything u want to know panos will sort for you.we had a room at the back so it was nice and quiet looking over the pool and beautiful gardens.situated only 5 minute walk from beach and 2 minute walk from town centre it's in a ideal location.rooms were excellent and we will be looking to return next year.5/5

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank ryanjm392
Reviewed June 21, 2014

just back from a fortnight at the lido hotel where I celebrated my 63 birthday with my partner,two daughters and their husbands where we all had a wonderful time.we stayed b and b . the breakfasts were continental which suited us, as at home we only have cereal,the room was fine and spotlessly clean and sheets and towels changed often .nice garden,swimming pool and lovely bar where we spent a lot of time and were well looked after.ate out in many of the tavernas and never had a bad meal any where though some were better than others,mesogeios was our favourite and the thassian was good value with great staff.we,d all like to thank panos and his family and Elizabeth for helping to make our holiday so enjoyable and hope to see you all again soon.thassos we will be back.

Room Tip: 206 and 207 are bigger rooms but at the front so may get some road noise
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank kevingethings
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Myself and my partner stayed at the Hotel Lido in the first week in May 2014. It is in a perfect position for investigating Limenas; Set slightly away from the centre of the town - but only a minute or two from the town’s plethora of bars; restaurants; shops and the harbour itself. Panos and his staff couldn't do more to be helpful. Rooms were on the small side but were spotless - I would definitely recommend a rear facing room; as the view of the Hotel garden and Acropolis is stunning - and you won't endure the noise from the traffic on the front. Breakfasts are simple…but are more than ample to enable you to start your day

If you’re interested in the history / archaeology of the town / island I’d recommend that you either purchase a copy of the Thasos A to Z travel guide (by Tony Oswin - who can be found in season by the harbour side to answer any questions or queries you may have) or a copy of McGilchrists Greek islands No. 11 - Thasos (by Nigel McGilchrist)

Finally should you wish to undertake a guided tour / jeep safari of the Island I cannot recommend enough Real Holidays Greece (based out of Skala Prinos) Yannis will arrange a personalised tour to meet what you want to view / see of the island – for us he went out of his way (and showed us sides of the island that as a non-local you’d miss…) and is an absolute Gent. I cannot recommend his services enough

Room Tip: Request a rear room for the view (...and lack of traffic noise)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mattyraines
Reviewed May 8, 2014

(+) It doesn`t metter where are you situated on Thassos. You are close to everything all the time because the village is small enough. I think that the owner is doing bussines there with his family. He and his wife are the only one who is speaking English in that hotel. The man on the desk was hospitable with great smile and he was in help to find everything I was asked for.

(-) This hotel doesn`t have his own parking, but it`s free to park anywhere. There was a pool with cold water (useless), for me that is a minus because it was written on booking.com it is inside pool (which supposed to be warm!). Our room wast big enough with 2 separated beds with a view to the street. This was inconvenience - too crowdy at daytime and too noisy at night. There is no soundproof from the corridor or the street. Ask for a room with garden view, but be prepared for them - they are too small and one side of the bed is next to the wall!!! The beds were ok. Pillows are too strong and the sheets are like from nylon - you can`t feel comfortable to have a good rest there! So my question - Is this a hotel or a hostel??? Anyway I couldn`t felt asleep for more than 4 hours there. It was too noisy or too hot (high temp with nylon sheets = bad combination). Our shower in the bathroom was shaking all the time and after my request to the lady from the front desk it wasn`t fixed. At last there is a WiFi in our room but ONLY behind the front door ... Super bad! I am totally disappointed from this hotel. Good service - yes, but this is not enough to care about my vacation! Don`t trick yourself from the pictures of booking.com!

Room Tip: Choose a garden view room for more sleepy nights!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple