A wonderful hotel. The owner and staff were very friendly and welcoming. Junior suite was just fabulous, huge and warm as it was march. Hotel beautifully decorated and all coordinated furnishings. Breakfast was enough to feed an army,lots of different items and graciously served. Well placed for harbour, shops and tavernas - even in march you will find places open. The lido and limenas have alot to offer and would highly recommend a break here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LIDO HOTEL constitutes a space of high aesthetics and architecture, where the flawless structured service meets discreet luxury, combining the comforts of an ultramodern city hotel with an enchanting setting of the greenest pinewood of northern Greece. Our recently refurbished hotel is a modern and beautifully shaped hotel - with spacious & comfortable apartments, giving in same effort in the aesthetics as in the luxury aspect of its architecture design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Hotel Thassos Town (Limenas)
- Lido Thasos/Thassos Town (Limenas), Greece