“Evening Meal”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

While out in Portugal in the town of Guia we visited this restaurant three times and every time they did an excellent job of fitting us it and looking after us. I hope to visit the restaurant some time in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Love this restaurant. We visit every time we come to Portugal as the food is excellent. Recommend the steak!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

On the recommendation of trip advisor we went to Atlantico on the first evening, book, as I was lucky to get a table, but I saw some folks be turned away, as restaurant was full. I varied choice of food from meat, fish, and piri piri chicken ( the local delicacy) I had peppered steak the first visit and rump on the second (5 pieces, a great portion), my daughters had duck and piri piri chicken respectively, and my wife had salmon, golden bream on her second visit. A lovely restaurant. I will go back yet again.

2  Thank Andrew Y
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Have been coming to this area for years but have never tried this restaurant. Always a good sign when most of the tables are reserved ! - The accommodating waiter found us a table and was very friendly. Good choice on the menu with children friendly options. Portions were great - I had the house steak and it was huge, didn't really need all the veg as well. Good desert choices and price was very reasonable.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Been 3 times now over last 2 years with friends who own a place nearby. Great little place with superb fish and meat dishes. Fantastic value and tasty food. Would go again and recommend to others. Amazing amounts of fresh seabass and turbot for half the price of the seafront places and half the cost. Go!