“Great place for sushi!”

Cuisines: Asian
Romford, United Kingdom
“Great place for sushi!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Ambiance was nice and the food freshly prepared. I went there for sushi... I really loved the place plus the personal that attended us was exceptional and so attentive...
Maybe it wasn't the best sushi I've tried, but for being in Greece it wasn't bad at all.I strongly recommend it!

• Greek first
Witney, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great restaurant in Skiathos”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I ate at this restaurant for one night while in Skiathos and loved it. The Kivo manager is really friendly and the food was great. You even got free starters and a free desert which was a bonus! Would definitely recommend.

1 Thank Lorraine S
Feltham, United Kingdom
“Food you can only dream of”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This place really is top notch, we had lunch and dinner, we all agreed this place is heading for a michelin star, also the choice of wine offered by the waitrer Panagiotis was spot on, in fact all the staff were fantastic and so friendly.Fantastic Asian food....