“fun evening”

Open Air Cinema
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Went to see Mama Mia (without the males in our group). Comfortable with handy tables amongst the seats, inexpensive drinks, clean loos, right in the centre of town, but mostly... good fun! Though the sing along at the end wasn't really our style we left grinning and that's no bad thing!

All reviews
in 27 reviews
"abba"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I went here with my mom, we both really enjoyed it, the value was good for drinks and popcorn and there was a really nice atmosphere. Make sure you arrive at about 8.45-9.00 to ensure good seats, as it tends to fill up very quickly. Definitely worth doing if paying a visit to the town.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Amazing night. I was never a fan of Mamma Mia, but my other half is, so decided to go there after a meal. I am so pleased i gave it a go as it was such a fun night. The atmosphere was electric and the staff were really entertaining and kept jumping up on stage in flippers and snorkels, was a blast. At the end, everyone was up dancing in the aisles and then on the stage. Spent the whole night laughing and wouldn't have missed it for the world. Even if not a fan of Mamma Mia, it has to be done and i have been converted and not watch it trying to spot local attractions in Skiathos, where some of it was filmed. Definitely up there for me as one of my top nights ever!

1  Thank readit101
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The best - we (me and my friend) were almost the only ones there. Cool atmosphere, reasonable prices, very good location and bats flying in the air -it can not be forget ;)