“Take a break from Greek and have a fantastic pizza”
Review of La Cucina di Maria

La Cucina di Maria
Ranked #37 of 144 Restaurants in Skiathos Town
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is an excellent pizza restaurant and always packed but as we went along when England was playing in the World Cup we had it almost to ourselves! The salads are really fresh and lovely mix of leaves. We had the pizza and it was thin and crispy just as we like it. Will go again and try the pasta.

1  Thank Caroline E
There are newer reviews for La Cucina di Maria

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Just came back from skiathos and it's been fantastic my aunt and unk had been before 4 years ago at the same restaurant witch has moved but this is just as good i am a 23 year old man and will eat almost anything I had the spaghetti al mare and the spinach and ricotta ravioli both was a recommend the tree in the square is real and atmosphere is nice it's shaded so it's no to warm also the house wine is good but it's pretty good at most must try for anybody holidaying

1  Thank NickyPritchett23
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I love this Italian restaurant and have visited it many times. It's location is perfect under a large tree just up from the harbour. It is run by Maria and her husband who is the chef. Outside of Italy this restaurant makes the best pizza I have ever tasted. All pasta is homemade and looks delicious although I've not tried it as every time I visit I just have to order the pizza! Would highly recommend. It's a joy to watch them cooking the kitchen. The service is excellent and Maria is always smiling!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We ate here one night , it was early evening but we managed to get a table on the balcony which was fantastic. There are only three tables on the balcony which all seat two people. Romantic :) The waiter was really nice, and helpful, we really liked him . The restaurant is very quirky with the paintings on the walls and toilets. Very different.
Would definately go back if we re-visit Skiathos

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I ate at this restaurant with my boyfriend and we both loved the food they serve there! I had pasta and my boyfriend had a pizza and they were both delicious. The atmosphere was romantic and the staff really friendly. We will definitely come back next time we are on this island!