“Best meal in Skiathos”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Located in the most central street in the island. offers extensive variety of Greek dishes cooked to perfection.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Love traditional Greek food but this re-interpretation was incredible. There was not a single dish that disappointed. Original, seasonal, local, biological food. Well presented food and an explosion of flavours that were well matched together. Make no mistake these people (it´s a chain also in other cities apparently) know exactly what they are doing. Everything has been carefully matched. Do not miss to go to this restaurant. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This restaurant is located in the centre of the town and we were seated outside in the middle of the street on a warm September evening. Ergon was recommended to us by our travel-guide, who described it as a bit minimalistic with modern greek food tapas-style. We ordered several dishes to share, and the food was really delicious. We had cheese-cake for dessert, and t is probaly one of the best desserts I´ve ever had!
The atmosphere in Ergon seems very laidback, but the waiters were very attentive. Ergon is a very nice restaurant, and is a great place to sit and just chill on a warm summer evening.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Having made 2 visits to Skiathos this year I fell in love with this new arrival on the scene in Papadimantis.I was recommended to try the newcomer by my travel rep in early May and in the week that I was in the island I visited Ergon 3 times alternatingwith their sister establishment Elias at the Mandraki Village .The thing that both establishments have in common is fantastic food,brilliant service .The menu in Ergon is styled in a very simple way with foods grouped in price brackets, the idea being to choose a selection either for yourself,or to share with friends.I tried as many combinations as I could on my many visits,both in May and in September an I was not disappointed once.The contrast of flavours and textures is so imaginative.The whole concept is so new to Greece,but so very welcome. It also came as great news that the company is planning on opening in London in the near future.Hurray!!

1  Thank Jeffery B
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Not your typical Greek food, a little art on the plate style.But very enjoyable. Well worth a visit, very clean and wonderful service.