“Safe and fun pair of hands!”

Octopus Diving Center
Reviewed August 27, 2013

On a recent trip to Skiathos I treated myself to a dive with Theofanis of Octopus Diving. He came recommended to me by Ben the Skipper of Cinderella 3 and I was not disappointed. It has to be the most stress free dive I have ever done and I put that entirely down to Theofanis calm confident expertise. What goes on before the dive affects the dive, I believe, and this was true of this experience. It was a small group (6) on the boat including Theo and four diving includng Theo. We had a thorough brief before we set off on the boat and Theofanis diligently checked my qualifications and gained an understanding of what was important to me. It was a stress free kitting up process and entry following another briefing. I buddied with Theofanis and he pointed out lots of marine life to us that we may not have seen. He is a highly competent diver and I felt totally safe in his company. I had a coughing fit pretty early on in the descent and he managed me very well thoroughly checking that I was not in difficulty and talked to me about it when we came out. What was particularly good was that he took pictures of me underwater and emailed them to me at no cost. If you want diving in Skiathos Theofanis and Octopus is definitely the one to go with. I was sad that my spending money didn't stretch to a lot more diving that week. I will be going again though. Thank you Theofanis!

1  Thank Faye1961

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had a very beautiful diving experience with the Octopus Diving Center in Skiathos.Theofanis (the owner of octopus diving center) is a highly experienced instructor and gave me tips how to improve my diving perfomance. He answered gladly to all my questions and help me to assembly the diving equipment. As i understood, safety plays predominant role to Octopus Diving Center and Theofanis is a very carefull instructor. I strongly recommend to anyone a diving trip with Octopus Diving Center in Skiathos. Congratulations Theofani, Well done !!!!

2  Thank Spiros-2013
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my husband had a fantastic diving experience with Theo. He's an excellent instructor with lots of patience. He delivered what he promised and the Photos he emailed are excellent. Would highly recommend!

3  Thank kellyandy_11
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Excellent diving experience.

Theo is a one-man show with his nice and comfortable little boat. The boat and the rental equipment is a bit old, but everything is comfortable and above all Theo is very helpful, attentive and considerate. He knows his dive sites and always willing to accommodate to any wish.

Overall, this is the boat to choose in Skiathos rather than the bigger, but more crowded and "commercial" competition.

Excellent!

1  Thank a189400
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Theo was à very nice and carefull diving instructor. I made some very interesting dives. À lot of fish and nice under water landscape.

1  Thank Ggggghhh