“Wonderful experience!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my husband had a fantastic diving experience with Theo. He's an excellent instructor with lots of patience. He delivered what he promised and the Photos he emailed are excellent. Would highly recommend!

3 Thank kellyandy_11

Athens, Greece
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Excellent diving!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Excellent diving experience.

Theo is a one-man show with his nice and comfortable little boat. The boat and the rental equipment is a bit old, but everything is comfortable and above all Theo is very helpful, attentive and considerate. He knows his dive sites and always willing to accommodate to any wish.

Overall, this is the boat to choose in Skiathos rather than the bigger, but more crowded and "commercial" competition.

Excellent!

1 Thank a189400
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A very professional diving center”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Theo was à very nice and carefull diving instructor. I made some very interesting dives. À lot of fish and nice under water landscape.

1 Thank Ggggghhh
High Wycombe
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Chose to dive with Octopus diving after reading other reviews from satisfied divers and we weren't disappointed. Emailed Theo before travelling to Skiathos to discuss our diving needs and he seemed very informative and understood that I needed to don my gear in the water. This was not at all an issue.
When we went along to meet Theo and the boat all seemed acceptable, the ladder to climb down the side was metal with wooden steps and was sturdy enough for me to climb down.
We took our own scuba gear and on the day of our first dive he came to our accommodation to collect us and our gear and transported us to his boat. He rinsed and dried our gear after the days' diving which was great. We did 5 great dives each, the weather wasn't great for some of them but Theo always ensured we wouldn't dive unless the water was calm. We saw lots of lovely fishes and even an octopus on two dives which I was able to stroke, it was so soft and could feel the suction from its tentacles.
I thoroughly recommend Theo to other divers as we didn't feel we were being rushed and he really did look after us. Thanks Theo.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank allydiver
Liverpool, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

One amazing afternoon. Despite myself or my friend having no experience we opted to try out the taster session and I can only say that Theo our instructor was amazing. My friend has a fear of deep water and we both managed to go down to around 10 meters. Extremely professional and a laugh to. Doesnt go fast with his instruction and if there is any problems he is straight with you and constantly making sure we were both ok. A definate for everyone wishing to do a once in a lifetime activity. He also takes pictures so we are waiting to see what they turn out like. THANKYOU THEO!! I will be doing this again with Octopus diving center!!!!

Visited September 2012