“Food with a view”

Archontiko
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Bar restaurant
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I loved eating here. Miri is a fantastic greeter and was not 'pushy' at all. Food was fab and we could barely finish the pizza (This is a must try). Overall, a wonderful meals with a good variety (I'm a hard to please veggie) and to top it off, lovely views of the harbour. We will be trying to visit again soon :-)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Nice position in the old harbour, seating a bit crammed in.
People who came in who had been before seemed to be looked after a lot better.
Food is fair, reasonable portions, didn't like the way they allow people selling junk or playing music ie accordionist to come in freely wandering to each table pestering for cash.
It's a one off for me I wouldn't go again

1  Thank Rabbit-saddle
Reviewed August 15, 2013

And the reason is Miri. There are many offers to enjoy the culinary world of Skiathos. Miri's personality gets you right away. He has a wonderful disposition that is sincere and makes you feel comfortable, oh, and a perfect touch of humor.

We are on a cruise and are still enjoying his company after a few hours. (Writing this as we are indulging in the amazing food and cocktails)

So, on to the food and cocktails...my husband and I have traveled to Greece many times. We are food, and Greece lovers. We have a running 'thing' that makes us decide to return to dine again; I order a Greek salad, my partner in crime, a moussaka. Long story short, I wish we were here for the summer! The food is prepared as ordered and WOW! Amazing and not a long wait.

Without going on and on, if you have a chance to visit this gem, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Archontiko Cafe, Pizzeria, and Patisserie, there is something there for everybody! Located on the Old Harbour at Skiathos, with views out to sea and with the more traditional brightly painted wooden boats just moored a few metres away. You can while the hours away just relaxing and people watching, whilst enjoying a cool beer or two, a glass of wine, or indeed one of their new cocktails at a fraction of the price of the big commercial bars. The food is really tasty and there is a great selection to choose from, whether you are there for breakfast, lunch or for an evening meal. The owners and staff are very welcoming friendly, and charismatic. We go regularly, whether for a cooling drink pit stop, whilst out shopping or for a longer stay with something to eat.

1  Thank DuncAli
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great service. Super staff. Really friendly and a laugh. Food really good too. Would recommend you visit them. Best restaurant in Skiathos old port.