Returned from our week's stay at Bourtzi Hotel. Our first time to Skiathos and we had a ball. Hotel staff were SO friendly. Wanted to help in any way they could. Made good use of the cocktail bar each evening! Great recommendations from staff of beaches and getting around. Thank you. The hotel is in a quiet position but only seconds from Skiathos Town to enjoy the huge choice of tavernas. The Windmill was lovely! Views incredible - book first and find your way. Sit down in the light and watch the sun go down. Driving is easy - you can see the island in a day, quad bikes were fun too! We're booking again. Loved the island and Skopelos too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern boutique hotel, with its spacious and carefully designed rooms and suites, is situated just a few minutes away from the harbour, in the heart of Skiathos. Offering high quality central accommodation, with a recently renovated building and outdoor pool, the Bourtzi is a fine choice for every type of traveler. The hotel has free wireless internet access in public areas and soundproofed rooms for total rest and relaxation. Enjoy breakfast beside the large outdoor swimming pool, a drink in the tastefully decorated bar, or take a walk through the town. The location of Bourtzi Boutique Hotel is perfect for accessing the shopping, landmarks and night life of Skiathos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bourtzi Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bourtzi Hotel Skiathos Town
- Bourtzi Boutique Hotel Skiathos/Skiathos Town