“Nikos Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nikos Restaurant

Nikos Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 131 Restaurants in Skiathos Town
Cuisines: International, Greek, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Nikos, a family run taverna has been offering good food at reasonable prices for the last 30 years and it has been a favourite of Greeks and local foreigners alike. Our friendly service is renowned for its speed and efficiency and our menu offers a selection to suit all tastes. Nikos Restaurant is open from early in the morning until deep into the night serving breakfast, snacks and dinners.
Polykastro, Greece
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nikos Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

We have now been to the beaitiful island of Skiathos three times.our holiday is not complete until we visit Nikos for our dinner.A fabulous spot to watch the world go by with a great varied Menu.Being vegetarian i found that the Vegetarian Menu suited me

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Giannis P

• Greek first
  • Serbian first
“Hope you get better treatment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

I visited this restaurant with my partner where I was verbally attacked by by Niko the owner which was totally unprovoked, I had not actually spoke one word when this very rude man made a launch at me trying to be very big and clever.
Sadly I never got to try the food or drink at this restaurant and never will now as I will never return to it as long as I live.
Having said that I did meet the owners wife and daughter at a different venue who I have to say were very nice and friendly and seem like really nice people.
My visit to this restaurant sadly soured my whole holiday and I hope no one else has the misfortune of enduring this dreadful man in the same manner I did.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Ladyjmacbeth
“Very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for a quick lunch here as we knew it would be good and my other half really wanted the gyro platter here. Niko is very friendly and made us feel very welcome again. I had tuna/Greek salad which was a large portion and lovely. It's a nice relaxing, friendly place and would go again if back in skiathos.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Debbie E
Califon, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Skiathos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

My wife and i have just spent a week on the beautiful island of Skiathos.We were lucky to find Nicos Taverna on our second day.Great atmosphere and service.I recommend the Moussaka and Stiffado.We will definately return to Skiathos and look forward to eating at Nicos again!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gerald300
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great gyros! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

A lovely back street restaurant . Well priced and food quality good. A must for a lovely gyros and beer