“another perfect holiday...”

Dolphin Diving Centre
Ranked #9 of 22 Tours in Skiathos Town
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Once again Manthos has made our holiday complete... Manthos adds that edge of adventure that Skiathos would lack if you didn't do a dive... We did a night dive this Holiday and what a fantastic experience.. even saw an octopus hunt!!! ..

Manthos supplied the lights and good and well serviced they were.. I cannot recommend Manthos enough if you are thinking of dipping your 'toe in the water' for the first time as a try dive or if you are a seasoned pro... Every dive safe, happy and friendly...

Roll on next year.... a wreck dive awaits I hope ... Manthos hope you recognise the photos..

here's to Anneke, Scuba and your family

Paul and Emilia xx

Reviewed September 2, 2013

For 2 weeks every year for the last 5 years, i've dived with Manthos and Ray.
After around 40 dives, I've probably now covered all their dive sites (of which there are many), but i'm still not tired of diving there.
Manthos is an excellent instructor, and will allow experienced divers to use their own initiative as you would expect.
Regards learners and try divers, he is an excellent teacher and mentor.
I've already booked by holiday for next year.
Will i be diving with Manthos and Ray again.

Try and stop me.

1  Thank keat63
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had two extraordinary diving session during the time spent in Skiathos island. It was a family holiday and I still found a few hours for my hobby.
Dolphin Diving Center is the perfect place for having good memories. Manthos told me in a previous email that I'll have a beautiful dive. He had right : there were, not one, but two beautiful dive sessions. During the dive I felt very safe with Ray - his calm and his knowledge impressed me. Thank you both. Catalin Neagu

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Manthos is living his enthusiasm. Safety and chilled atmosphere first. Not the big whales, but wonderful corals and other small, but lovely things!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was due to visit skiathos on a family holiday and as a scuba diver also wanted to do some diving.
I read the reviews on trip advisor for dolphin diving and decided to give it a go.
I did not expect to meet such a pleasant and genuinely nice chap as Mathos Fanaras, his knowledge of the area and his skill underwater put me completely at ease and made the diving in skiathos that bit more enjoyable , and he has very nice biscuits !
I hope to return one day and dive again with dolphin diving !