“Try a Dive!!”

Dolphin Diving Centre
Ranked #8 of 22 Tours in Skiathos Town
Reviewed September 20, 2012

SAFE CLEAN and PROFESSIONAL....and FUN

There are other schools in Skiathos but this is the one. Mathos along with Ray and Anneka, all run a very tight ship.. excuse the pun.

I first learnt to dive with Manthos and 200+ dives later I am still returning every year to Dolphin Diving Centre to Dive.

I have tried other schools but recognise professional and safe instruction is of paramount importance. Coupled with the cleanest and best boat on the Island, it is always a great experience.

The quality of Dolphin Diving School is underlined by the volume of return visitors Manthos has among his regulars and will always try to find interesting variety of DIFFERENT locations.

Importantly, this is NOT a bus service to the same old sites. They care about your holiday experience. You can see they love what they do and this all adds up to great dive trips.

This is a sincere review. I do hope it helps you in your choice of Diving in Greece.

2  Thank Guy C

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Excellent and very enjoyable safe dives with Manthos and Ray. Highly recommend and champing at the bit to return next year!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Excellent value for money, it cost me less than the last time I dived (about 15 years ago) I spent much longer in the water and it was a far more enjoyable experience. I especialy liked seeing the Octopus, thankyou Manthos for making my holiday.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I'm writing this review under my wifes trip advisor account, only because it's logged in, and i'm lazy.
4 years i've been going to Skiathos for a 2 week holiday, and 4 years i've dived with Dolphin.
Manthos, Anneka and Ray recognised me instantly, recalling my name, previous stories which we've shared, and previous dive history.
This says something about the attitude of this team. "They Care"

They have around 12 different dive sites to choose from, depending upon the weather and the ability of other divers. So lots of scope to challenge the adventurous diver, whilst still having the ability to enthrall the casual and learner diver.
Dive sites range from 5-10m for try divers, with up to to 30m for the experienced diver.
As well as the 40m sky dive from the wall.
The attention to safety is outstanding, but at the same time not too over demanding.
For instance, try divers are accompanied 100% throughout, with a well informed pre dive classroom session.
Dive with them 2 or 3 times, and they will recognise your level of experience, and buddy you up with someone of similar experience, this gives you the added advantage of allowing for a longer dive.
Of all the dive centres i've dived with in the world, I've always had to come out when the first diver has to come out.
The Dolphin allows me to utilise the skills that I've honed over the years, and trust, that I actually know what i'm doing.

I've dived with around 15 dive centres throughout the world. I have 2 that I would recommend.
Dolphin is one of them.

2  Thank Janet R
Reviewed August 28, 2012

...........that Manthos, Ray and Scuba(the dog) at Dolphin Diving are the greatest of friends and best of SCUBA destinations in Skiathos. We have just returned from two weeks and six brilliant, safe dives with Manthos and Ray. I cannot recommend highly enough trying a dive (whether novice or experienced) in the beautiful locations they choose. We also had the good fortune to meet a family who have a teenage daughter who loves to dive as much as ours does. Manthos takes pride in the number of people who meet through his business and leave as friends,and rightly so( take note Mr Facebook, a real business and real friends!). This thoroughly characterizes Dolphin Diving the business. Come as customers, leave as friends. Next time come as friends ( but just be sure to contribute 45 euros for the biscuit!) and when you dive with Manthos this will all make sense!

1  Thank Earnie69