“Skiathos Dive Centre-Superb”

Skiathos Diving Center
Ranked #8 of 22 Tours in Skiathos Town
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Thought it would be nice to do a couple of dives in Skiathos and found the Skiathos Dive centre, from the start I was impressed by Panos with his gentle but proffessional manor. Panos was very accomodating and understood what I was looking to acheive.
Having made two very nice dives, I then decided that I had enjoyed the dives so much that I would do some more and ended up doing six dives. I have dived in other places around the world some of which had very impressive sea life but I enjoyed the relaxed manor of Skiathos dive centre more than any other and felt in very safe hands. Panos, his team and equipment are second to none. Thanks again Panos and Nicos.

1  Thank Timjf F

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was looking for a place where to take my friends who have not dived for a few years and needed to refresh their skills. We found Panos and his diving center and were absolutely satisfied. Panos and Nicolas are very supportive, easy going and calm. Making the diving experience very pleasant and enjoyable. In extension to our original plan we also asked Panos to make an intro dive with one of the kids (13 yrs old). Panos took it slowly, was very nice to her and she loved the dive.

I was diving at various places in the world, with many people and dive masters. The approach and attitude that this diving center have are one of the best!

1  Thank radekkr
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Where do I begin. The team of Panos and especially Panos know in a very good way to make you familiar with Scuba Diving. The first time I went along, we made a test dive and that was in shallow water. Panos set you at ease and very calmly explains how it all works. Then a few days later made ​​a dive to a beautiful reef, which could be admired all kinds of beautiful fish and
maurane. This dive was to 21 meters and was really worth it.

Panos knows how to find any other nice places and with his calm way of teaching and instruction give you feel really safe.

So you go to Skiathos, then pay a visit to Skiathos beach, where Skiathos Diving Centre is located. (No 26 by bus)

3  Thank Martijn_Pas
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I did 4 dives with Skiathos diving center.
Short: very professional, very funny, fair prices.
Long: the dives sites are very nice and the dives with Panos are very pleasent, relaxed and safe. He and Nico are very friendly and nice people. So, if you want some good dives, a safe and professional dive leader, Skiathos Dive Center is definitely the place to go.
Thanks again Panos and Nico for the nice time with you.
andrei

2  Thank andi1310
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Panos and his dive master friend ( the bigfella ) were really inspiring,funny and gave me lots of encouragement on the dive which was totally amazing. If you love diving then Skiathos Diving Center is a MUST

4  Thank KJD01